Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Laina Walker Overly Attached Girlfriend

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Laina Walker Overly Attached Girlfriend
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so yeah I'm lookin for the overly attached girlfriend and pics of her feet. haven't seen anything yet but she is rather hot from what I've seen in her videos and makes me wonder what her feet look like.
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sportfan85:
[qb] so yeah I'm lookin for the overly attached girlfriend and pics of her feet. haven't seen anything yet but she is rather hot from what I've seen in her videos and makes me wonder what her feet look like.

Well this is sorta your lucky day! Was on her Twitter profile and found a grainy pic of her in flip flops, not great quality though!

Laina's feet

p.s. Twitter seems to be a goldmine for feet pics, keep an eye on the profiles. Celebs seem to like to take pics of their own feet, which is always a good thing!

[ May 15, 2013, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sportfan85
Major Player
Member # 24801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sportfan85   Author's Homepage   Email sportfan85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you my good man sorry been a while to reply quite busy lately [Bump]
Posts: 197 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sportfan85:
Thank you my good man sorry been a while to reply quite busy lately [Bump]

Its ok! Ya I wish there were better pics of her feet! Check out her Twitter pics, some celebs like to take photos of their feet after a pedi!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geronimo
Loyal Member
Member # 46383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geronimo   Email Geronimo       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice find! I have been wanting to see her feet for a while now and now I can picture myself licking and smelling them right below her while she makes that presentation pose LOL Gawd, I'm such a pervert, Hee Hee!!!
Posts: 83 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo:
Very nice find! I have been wanting to see her feet for a while now and now I can picture myself licking and smelling them right below her while she makes that presentation pose LOL Gawd, I'm such a pervert, Hee Hee!!!

Hey man, we are all perverts here! She is sexy though!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links