Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » The new Wendy's girl from the TV adds

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The new Wendy's girl from the TV adds
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm itching to see the feet of the new Wendy's girl from the TV adds. I bet she has nice feet. Please post if your lucky to find any. I don't know her real name. [Cry]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
XXX toes
Major Player
Member # 46190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for XXX toes   Author's Homepage   Email XXX toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too

--------------------
http://xxx-toes.com/
http://clips4sale.com/studio/65967/
https://twitter.com/TripXtoes
XXX Toes

Posts: 121 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The actress is Morgan Smith Goodwin.

No feeties yet!

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She does look adorable, but how do you know she has nice feet? Taylor Swift is cute and adorable and has sexy legs but ugly toes. I hope Morgan Smith Goodwin's feet and toes look better.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
She does look adorable, but how do you know she has nice feet? Taylor Swift is cute and adorable and has sexy legs but ugly toes. I hope Morgan Smith Goodwin's feet and toes look better.

He said he bets that she has nice feet, not he knows that she has nice feet.

[ June 07, 2013, 12:20 AM: Message edited by: solesurvivordragon ]

Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your talking about the cute red headed one right, or they switched her?!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah the newer one. Not Dave's daughter.

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jd1656
Board Regular
Member # 16121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jd1656         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask and you shall receive.

http://www.wiki feet.com/Morgan_Smith

Lose the space of course. Hope this didn't break the rules.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

How do we know these are her feet?

--------------------

standerman2000
Major Player
Member # 15936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for standerman2000   Email standerman2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to lick a frostie from her toes!Maybe even some chilli.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links