Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Ximena Cordoba

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ximena Cordoba
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would greatly appreciate any pic of this beautiful woman. Ximena is a TV co host weather woman on "Despierta America" on the Spanish station. She is absolutely stunningly gorgeous. Please any feet pics please post them.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there...

Wow, she is very sexy, and so stunning...blows my mind! Now finding good pics of her feet is quite difficult. She has plenty of pics of her lovely self, but very few that show off her feet.

I found her instagram account, and you can mine it for pics. I did find one that she is showing her barefeet.

http://instagram.com/ximenacordoba#

http://instagram.com/p/e-38V8p7lq/

I hope this helps.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you 2 swift, well done. First time I have gotten a view of her little toes. As expected, the look perfect to me!
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow pretty amazing, indeed. Sexy woman and beautiful toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

She is an up and coming star on the morning show "Despierta America" Hopefully. she will more in the limelight and be photographed more. Need more pics of those cute little pigggies

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links