Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Women with unkept/naked toes and feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women with unkept/naked toes and feet?
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahoy again friends. So being a nerdy/alternative guy I also like really nerdy/alternative girls. One thing I love about them is that they don't really pay any attention to their feet. When they come out of their converse, they're usually unpainted and unkept, and I love that. I feel like it's accept it or go home.

Anyway, I'm struggling to find a model, pictures, or a website that cater to women that don't pamper their feet. I know I'm not alone on this. Any suggestions?

Arigato!

- GirlGotSole

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should just add on to this that when I say "unkept," I just mean natural feet/toes that aren't heavily groomed. I do not mean feet that are a complete wreck.

Sorry for the quick edit on that, but I just realized what kind of rabbit hole my wording could have led me down.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexysandy
Loyal Member
Member # 46926

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexysandy   Author's Homepage   Email sexysandy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet are kinda unkept right now...a bit dry and and nail polish has been wearing off for a while...

I do custom photosets, so PM me if interested.

--------------------
 -

www.clips4sale.com/74899
www.images4sale.com/74899

Posts: 52 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links