Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Requests for my wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Requests for my wife
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that I am back my wife and I are taking requests for photos that anyone might be interested in. Feel free to message me here or in my private mail box

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see those pretty toes, in a heeled thong sandal. The toe spread would be awesome. Or, on her knees pic from the back, wrinkled sole,toes curled. Wow. Lucky man. Sensational woman.

--------------------
"just put those toes in my mouth"

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I will accommodate as soon as we can Gormee

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GORMEE   Email GORMEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool(rubbing my hands together in anticipation), Greatly appreciated.

--------------------

Posts: 489 | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent ya a private message [Wink]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Photos are up for you guys... Gormee and Slingbacklover

--------------------

CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looooove the "on the knees from behind" poses
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Want to make I get it right you mean like on hands and knees? Or like her sitting back on her feet?

--------------------

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

U got it on point!

--------------------

CougarHunter40
Loyal Member
Member # 47088

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CougarHunter40   Email CougarHunter40   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Cain, they are both in my top 3 poses so anything featuring her work! Y'all are wonderful!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Cain,I sent u a message

--------------------

erikn
Board Regular
Member # 46819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erikn   Email erikn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see your wife modeling foam pedicure toe separators [Smile]

Thanks

erikn

Posts: 16 | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

She is getting a pedi this weekend so I will be sure to ask her to snap a few pics Erikn. And Gormee I will try to have those new pics soon for you.

--------------------

GORMEE
Elite Trooper
Member # 45672

Very cool man. Thx again. Keep up the great work

--------------------

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see a few feet and ass in the same shot pics. Thanks

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links