Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Any requests?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Any requests?
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all. Me and my partner have recently started posting some pics of her gorgeous feet on WU's Foot Forum. She has big size 8/9 UK feet and is beginning to get adventurous. Check them out in the posts I have made and let me know what you think.
Id be interested to see if you have any requests that I can fulfil? Let me know. A sample is below.

[img=http://s20.postimg.org/9sof36vkp/DSC_0074.jpg]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to see:

Public poses;
feet on dashboard;
rings and anklets;
oiled.
Keep up the good work!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
I'd love to see:

Public poses;
feet on dashboard;
rings and anklets;
oiled.
Keep up the good work!

Hi Hyperion. These are some good suggestions. I shall see what I can do and post them asap. Thanks for your support.

--------------------

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slingbacklover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up on tiptoes in sandals
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

quote:
Originally posted by Slingbacklover:
Up on tiptoes in sandals

I will most certainly see what I can do. Look out for it on the post board.
Thanks for the message.

--------------------

ZachLovesSoles
Board Regular
Member # 47338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachLovesSoles   Email ZachLovesSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe wrinkled soles and her soles in the pose?
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links