Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Who is this mystery girl?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is this mystery girl?
ZachLovesSoles
Board Regular
Member # 47338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ZachLovesSoles   Email ZachLovesSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I know about her is that her name is Lexi, it is really disappointing that she does show her soles all too much in this video, but does anybody know who she is? Video Link: http://xogogo.com/videos/3941/lexi--emoteen-first-footjob/blowjob.html#
Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toes2Nose1969
All Pro Poster
Member # 47961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toes2Nose1969   Author's Homepage   Email Toes2Nose1969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG
Posts: 514 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video has been floating around out there in the ether for nearly 10 years. To the best of my recollection, I've never seen anything of her again.

Such cute feet and sweet toes (along with the rest of her), we could surely use more of her.

Sadly, I can't even guess who filmed or produced it.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for palikari94   Email palikari94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can help you some, as such important knowledge must be kept:
I was told some of these informations myself by another member on this site, in this forum, at my question.
She is known as Courtney Dior, maybe that is her real name, but maybe aso just an "artist" name. If you type that in Google, you'll be hapy as you will instantly find many pictures of her, and you'll recognize her. I sadly don't know much about her, but I guess she's (been) a model or something like this, as there are different photos of her.
This Video is from a row of videos called "aesthetic footjobs", they all were filmed by this same guy and all include 18-21 year olds. I bet they were all paid, but you cannot know...
Anyway that is her name, and I don't know how they got contact to create this video, but it is a fact that there is this video. This is the only video I've seen her in. Once you find the aesthetic footjob videos, you'll maybe recognize some other videos you had seen from it, but hadn't still made the connection between them in your mind. I hope I could help [Smile]
I heard that Courtney Dior AKA Lexi was from Russia or Ukraine.
If you find out any more information, feel free to share it fellas [Wink]

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had never seen her before just now, but she's cute as hell.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to talk with the guy on feet forums years ago. He used to post lots of his videos back then. He went by the username "AestheticFootjobs".

He was a great guy, and in his early 20's at the time (around 2008 timeframe). He used to post the names of each girl with each of his clips, but it's been so long and I think he dropped off the web many years back to pursue other things. He used to get alot of hot young women though -- top notch stuff! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

HOLY SHIT!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone else getti g redirected when they click that link to a general pageon that site?

I tried searching for lexi and footjob, emoteen but no videos are showing up.

Can anyone say what the title of the video is?

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for palikari94   Email palikari94   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the best quality, but that'll do it. For good quality, search and download the original videos.

@TruthBeTold Did he pay for it? Do you still have contact? How the heck did he manage to get them do that if he didn't pay them?

http://www.hclips.com/videos/blonde-emo-girl-footjob-and-blowjob/

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthBeTold
All Pro Poster
Member # 47114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthBeTold   Author's Homepage   Email TruthBeTold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure he paid, but i dont know for sure. i dont keep in touch with him.

--------------------
 -
 -  -  -

Posts: 834 | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
palikari94
Board Regular
Member # 48915

I ask myself how one would just get a stranger girl do this and how much money one would want to do this... strange thing. It's impossible that he knew them or that they were his girlfriends.

Whatever

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by palikari94:
I ask myself how one would just get a stranger girl do this and how much money one would want to do this... strange thing. It's impossible that he knew them or that they were his girlfriends.

Whatever

Believe it or not, someone on here at the time (forgot who) claimed that most of these girls were his FRIENDS.

Must have been a popular guy.

-footboy1

P.S. -> Of course, having $$$ and being hung like a horse probably didn't hurt, either [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links