Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » MommyClubber (Youtube) movie reviews from 2012-2014? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: MommyClubber (Youtube) movie reviews from 2012-2014?
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://themousepad.yuku.com/topic/123157/MommysPOV-New-Blog-Updated-Daily?page=1

This post (page 3 I think) has links to around 40 videos, but most are just teaser vids that I've never seen the full version of. Might need a Mousepad account to view the thread.

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOWWWW so yeah, Mommy FUCKIN' CLUBBER man, she makes me so horny, I can't get enough of her big sweaty FEET! rush440, mark me down as another guy would LOVE to see the full-length version of this vid from that clip that you uploaded on The Pad at this link:

https://mega.nz/#!p09RDD5R!i1hy2uUjF8YrS6B56Y_LUWUo5x-VyAhQnp72kuapavA

It's just so AWESOME that she probably wasn't aware of foot fetish back when she was first reviewing movies on youtube, but it's almost like a switch was flipped, and she grew to love and EMBRACE IT... HOT!!!!!! It's very unfortunate that hubby isn't one of us, because I have a feeling that after the sun goes down and the kids are put to bed this MILF is just secretly BEGGING for someone to step up, take charge and worship those cheesy, vinegary, corn-chipped MILF SOLES !!!!!

I would LOVE to see her give a footjob, and taking it a step further.... even take on some BBC !!! [Jerkoff] ( [Eek!] ) ... that would be the HOLY GRAIL !!!! [Bow Down] [Drool]

SO I guess what I'm saying is, for the LOVE OF GOD, if SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE OUT THERE has any more full-length vids of her, please step out into the light and SHARE !!! [Fingers Crossed]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it... I can only hope her husband enjoys her feet as much as we do!!!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Bump...
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth.... heh.
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Bump!
NaughtyDennis
Member # 53283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NaughtyDennis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone who has her videos on her deleted movie review youtube channel? If so I would be grateful if someone could provide a download link.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links