Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Picture Requests » Lix Vixen / Alexis K Videos

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lix Vixen / Alexis K Videos
FieryFunFetish5793
Member # 54956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FieryFunFetish5793     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

So I am on a quest to find older lix vixen videos that have been lost to time/deletion.  Basically, im looking for anything that isn't on this 81 video playlist.

https://www.erome.com/a/JER0EHft

I've been a HUGE fan of her content since I first discovered footjobs back in 2011, unfortunately I did not know who she really was and that her store would eventually close.  I was able to take her old c4s address (https://www.clips4sale.com/46278) and plug it into the wayback machine which gives a glimpse @ pg 9 of her footjob videos, a few I haven't seen before!  Theres a ball mashing with nylons, triple cum reverse toejob, a cock in black nylon where the camera is across the room showing both of their bodies.  I would really love to get my hands on a few of these especially the cock in nylon and toe tickling cock videos.  Another id love to see is part of her cumpilation where she uses her pretty pink toes to tickle her boytoy's head until he bursts.  If anyone can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!

--------------------
DD

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2024  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links