Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Genie's Spot! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Genie's Spot!
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like for you all to join me and welcoming Genie to her very own spot here on the forum. As most of you know, Genie now does the Foot Column for the site. I thought a forum like this would be a great way to give Genie feedback on her current columns or to give her ideas for future ones. Thank you Genie for accepting my offer and good luck.

Wu [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Genie! It is good to see your own corner store is up on Wu Street. Folks will do a little window shopping and soon start stampeding in like the other stores Wu has on his street. [Thumbs Up] This is good stuff, Wu. [Wu]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on getting your own forum here at Wu's Genie! [Bow Down] [Kiss]

If you're looking to discuss future Foot Column's, taking questions or whatever from everybody, I for one would be very interested in hearing your take on the whole "dirty bare feet" genre...

*Why do dirty, filthy female feet look so appealing to some guys rather than squeaky clean female feet? (As an addendum to this, what is the attraction to callouses and tough soles as opposed to baby soft female feet?) What could the attractions be to a woman in her doing this? What would be some good ways to approach your wife or girlfriend in asking her to leave the house sans shoes?

*What is the draw to wanting your wife or girlfriend or seeing your favorite foot models, leaving their shoes at home, daring to go into public places barefoot? How come her merely wearing flip-flops or open-toed shoes into these same places just doesn't satisfy? What about the girl's level of enjoying this?

*How come men who love their women and have no desire to hurt them like to see them risk walking barefoot over potentially hazardous terrain? Across gravel driveways, in the snow, or on littered city streets for example? What would you perceive is the attraction point, if any, for the woman in doing this? How could a man approach his wife or girlfriend in mentioning his wanting to see her do it?

Okay, I've rattled long enough. [Big Grin]

Again, congrats Genie on having your own section at Wu's! You've always been as cool as you are gorgeous, you deserve this. [Mmm] [Kiss]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie,

Your feet are out of this world! But you also have a cute little face, and your column reveals a very insightful and learned young woman.

Thank you for your contribution to our foot community.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the new forum Genie.

You're one of the prettiest footgirls ever plus your a ginger kid. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your compliments. I am so excited to have this opportunity to write the Foot Column for Wu's amazing site. Now that Wu has spoiled me with a Forum too... I must say that I am extremely lucky foot girl. With this kind of support, I see myself writing Columns for years to come. It is a great way to express my fetish and my interests within the community. Please feel free to give me suggestions like Lou did. I am all ears. By the way Lou - I think all your suggestions are very interesting and would make great topics. I think I'm going to try tackling the 'filthy foot fetish genre' sometime in the next few months. I haven't really read anything about it before... so it is going to be a unique challenge. I'm always up for a new challenge! [Smile]

Thanks again everyone!
Bye for now, Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Genie,

Grats on the new columns! Now if I could just get the local newspaper to carry your columns, that would be awesome! [Smile] Look forward to reading and reading!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbear455
Board Regular
Member # 1999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbear455   Email dbear455   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie! I'm delighted to see you here with your own forum here on Wu's! Big thanks to Wu too!

Dbear

Posts: 31 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem dbear! Genie was the perfect choice. She is a woman of many talents. [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on getting your own little slice of Wu's, Genie! I couldn't possibly think of a more sensible addition. Genie's not only hot as hell and can do things with her sexy little feet that boggle the freaking mind, but she's also fun, bright, insightful, and easily one of the sweetest and most genuine people that I've encountered in 12+ years on the Net. Now let me quit being all mushy before my badass gangsta rep gets tarnished. hehe All the best, Genie!

[Cheers]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Genie and welcome!

This is VERY precious real estate and you own it. A special spot on the Wu's Forum site is one loud and resounding way of saying you are SOMETHING .. an elite and respected foot fetish entity.

I look forward to your time here, I know it will be spent well. Congratulations!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! If you guys keep posting such wonderfully flattering compliments... I think my head is going to be bigger than my feet!! *blushing* Seriously though ~ you all know how to make me feel very special and always welcomed... I can't thank you enough for that. I will do my best to be around as much as I can. Well, when my satellite connection allows me - it is always a coin toss each day. *sigh*

And as Ben said, I am a forum 'Real Estate' owner now. hehe You're absolutely right Ben. Cuz I am in a special addition section with a fantastic view of the foot community, and nestled between two world reknown Footmen... Lord Lucan and Patrick. *evil giggles* I also have Moderators to watch my 'Spot' and of course *Wu* is the Great Over-seer of the entire property! *wink* I can't think of a better place to set up house. [Big Grin]

Thanks & take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] let me pull out the red carpet,and sprinkle down some rose pedal's,welcome to Wu's Genie [Cheers]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello FTPHANTOM,

Thank you for the red carpet greeting. Walking on rose petals... now that would be lovely. *toe wiggles*

After 5 years of posting on Wu's Forum - to actually have my own special addition Forum is very cool. I think it will be a wonderful way to stay in touch with my foot friends, and hopefully get foot community input on past / future columns. If you have any suggestions, please be sure to let me know.

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie, you're just hot! Been a fan for a while and you always deliver!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links