Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » A bit quiet. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A bit quiet.
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie!

Good to have you back!!!

Guys, for some of the hottest BJ action on the net, check out Genie at her 4cocksucking website!!!

Love your new look Genie!

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Genie*:
I'll see what I can do in the New Year - I'm sure I could come up with a footjob vid sample or two. Maybe I'll do a few footjob trailers like the blowjob trailers I have on my cock sucking site. Would that be good? :-)

Thanks again,
Love Genie xoxo

Looking forward to it!
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sheer! I always appreciate your support for both my fetish sites. It is because of your encouragement that I opened 4cocksucking.com 2 years ago. I wouldn't have otherwise. I hope people enjoy both my sites. I plan on keeping them both going. BTW, thank you again for the sexy heels. My mail service told me that they'll be here in California by Thursday!! I can't wait. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as they arrive. :-) Take care.

Hi footlover18 ~ I won't forget, I'll do my best to do those trailers. As a matter of fact, I think that I'd like to redesign my entire foot site. It needs a little face lift, and a few cool additions to it. I'll definitely need to do more footjob content. Hubby will be greatful. Hopefully in the New Year I'll have more time for everything. At the moment, things are still a bit crazy, but fortunately starting to normalize again. Thank goodness for that. Any ways, stay tuned..... Bye for now.

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie!

I hope you share lots of sexy pics of you wearing those sexy heels with all your foot fans!!!

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sheer,

Oh I definitely will. I plan on doing more pantyhose content too... especially now that I'll have sexy shoes to go with the hose. And I haven't forgotten - I have a list of your pantyhose / heels wish requests! Stay tuned. ;-)

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot_lover
Board Regular
Member # 11389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_lover   Author's Homepage   Email Foot_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie
love to see u agine..i m From pakistan
and haveing foot fetish
i already read ur foot fetish coulmn on wus all love that...did u post any new colmun
i also have ur footjob vedio
and u know i jark off lot on that
kisses for u

--------------------
maxi

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello maxi,

Thank you for your nice message. It is wonderful to know that I have a fan all the way away... in Pakistan! I am very happy to hear that you enjoy my foot column and my footjob videos. I haven't posted another column yet, but there will be more articles coming in the not too distant future. I'll be sure to let everyone know when the column is underway again. :-)

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Foot_lover
Board Regular
Member # 11389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot_lover   Author's Homepage   Email Foot_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Genies..h r u...First of all i m very thankful to u that u give me reply..and want to know that did u done any socks job..i love to see ur feet in sheer socks..and one more think how much awards u got..
Love u and ur feet thank u so much
ur feet lover Form Pakistan

--------------------
maxi

Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello maxi!

My pleasure to reply. :-) Yes, I have done many sockjobs and some of them are on 1geniesfeet.com I have a lot of socks, but not that many sheer ones. The only sheer socks that I own have nylon in them and they tend (like pantyhose) to aggravate Chaos' shaft. I usually like to footjack Chaos' rod with soft fluffy socks - as to not give him any abrasion. When I start posting again, I'll see if I can find some sheer cotton socks and I'll try to do some footjob videos with them. I'm not promising when though. :-)

Awards? If you mean awards within the foot fetish community... then I would have to say - two. I was fortunate enough to be inducted into Wu's Hall Of Fame in June 2002. This was a great honor for me, and I was thrilled! I truly appreciate the votes that I received to make it happen. Wusfeetlinks.com is the best foot site in the world and is run by one of the nicest people I know. It is also flattering to receive an award which is quite exclusive. There are only 7 foot models voted into Wu's HOF - over the past 7 years. Actually it looks like we should have a new model inducted soon. So if you have a favorite foot model that isn't on HOF yet... be sure to vote for her! My vote is for Elzbennet's beautiful feet to grace the HOF. But it isn't up to me... come on guys go to the HOF page, and vote for your favorite feet!

Then later on, I also received a very nice Soles of Silk Award - Best Little Feet in 2004. I'm a big fan of Patrick's foot photographer. Patrick is an exceptional foot-ographer... his images are colorful, creative, and fun... but still very sexy. :-) And though there probably wasn't a lot of competition in the 'little foot division'... I was delighted to receive his thoughtful acknowledgement. Other than online foot fetish awards... yes I have had the pleasure to receive a few - but they don't really matter here. *smiles*

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links