Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Toe Cleavage Pumps

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Toe Cleavage Pumps
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie!

I can't wait to see some new pics and videos of you wearing those sexy new Spanish Leather high heels!!! I'm sure the toe cleavage is amazing!

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sheer,

As you know, it is very rare that I find shoes that fit. I always worry that thoughtful shoe gifts will go unworn due to size... especially now that my feet seem to be getting wider, but not longer. Ekkkss!!! :-(

Even though you were stubborn about sending shoes - it certainly paid off and I should have some toe cleavage coming your way soon!! hehe I really need to wear heels more to get my feet back in tip top shape. lol Once again, thank you for the ultra sexy Spanish heels, and I'll certainly be wearing them for both of my websites. I am very excited about them! You're a doll - thanks for spoiling me! Bye for now.

Happy New Year,
Love Genie xoxo

P.S - Your 4CS wish request was suppose to be tonight, but I think I won't be able to get it posted until tomorrow (Saturday)... I'm sorry. But I am pretty sure you'll enjoy it -- if I don't mind saying so myself! hehe I'll e-mail you tomorrow when it is up.

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Genie!

Always looking forward to your video updates! Better late than never, haha!

Thanks for the note...
Sheer [Big Grin]

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links