Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Cam Questions...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cam Questions...
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ya,

I have a few questions for those of you who watch and enjoy foot fetish Cams. Do you pay for private Cam shows? Or do you watch Cam shows which come with your site subscription (not private)? And if they aren't private shows... do you see enough feet? Do you make requests? What types of things do you request ~ foot tease, foot smelling, toe sucking, barefeet, stockings, footjobs, multiple girls etc...? Any and all details would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. [Hop]

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Genie,
I belong to a cam site....but it does not cater to feet nor are the quality of feet any good, it's a hit or miss. the pivate shows are anywhere from 2.99 to 4.99 a minute. While i'm in free chat i usually ask if I can see thier feet...they will either show me or not, most of the time they just ignore my request. Genie please if you know of a FOOT and I repeat a FOOT CAM site please help.
thank you,
and as always you and your mothers feet are great, this world needs more people like you two who enjoy men who are turned on by the sexy female foot!!!!

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. Genie,
your eyes are so sensual....I could stare into them for hours!!
sorry just had to get that off my chest.
Even though he's more than aware of it, your husband is such a lucky guy.....I have been divorced for three years now, and I have still not found what I really want.....which is similar to what your lucky husband has found. I am a very good looking italian, so I would like to think there shouldn't be a problem but maybe i'm looking in the wrong spots..........where did your husband meet you, and what did you think of him the first time you met him??

I know this is way off topic, but an answer from you could help.
thanks,
Michael

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Michael!

Thank you for your input. I do appreciate it. I didn't realize how expensive the private Cams were. I probably would be disappointed if I couldn't see a little 'foot sample' before actually paying... especially that much. I'd think the girls would be happy to wiggle their tootsies for you. They shouldn't ignore you. That isn't nice at all. I wouldn't imagine that a foot cam would be that hard to do. I think it would be a lot of fun!

I know that there are a lot of girls who post that they have foot cams. Actually Wu has a list of 15 popular web girls here ~ www.wusfeetlinks.com/camshows.php I haven't seen any of the girls in cams shows but I'm sure atleast a few of them would put on a good show. I might have a few more questions for you... can I send you an e-mail sometime - if I do? :-)

As for your P.S. You have me blushing... I appreciate all your compliments. Thank you Michael. I'm not sure if you're looking in the wrong spots... you just haven't found the right girl yet. In my case, I met my husband while on a business trip. He was living near where I was staying. He was nice but definitely 'not' my type at all (or so I thought). lol We were friends for almost 2 years before we were 'serious' and once we were involved - we married shortly there after. We've been married for 4 1/2 years and we are very happy. My husband has a foot fetish, but mine is greater... lol It took him a very long time to admit that he did. I always tried to help him open that up. In fact, my foot site was a way for me to get more 'foot time' hehe Of course now he is more open about his foot interests... maybe not to his friends, but to 'himself and to me' -- which is what is important. Once he accepted his own below the ankle interests, he learned to enjoy them more and realize how much it pleased me too. I hope I answered your question. I am sure that you'll find someone when you least expect it. That is how it usually goes. I never thought that my husband and I would get married - let alone have an amateur foot fetish site and a cock sucking site. LOL I certainly surprised myself. Good luck. I hope you find a very special lady -- one who is open to ped-pleasures. Bye for now and take care.

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Hello Genie,
Yes your answer helped, thank you very much.
And yes you can e-mail me and I will answer whatever question I can for you.
Michael

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen some cam shows (not private) on the various networks and I would say that a lot of the models that I've seen have no problem showing their feet. How much and to what degree depends on the cam girl. You also have to factor in that the majority of guys at these shows aren't foot guys, so they will only do so much. I must admit, I've seen one model dedicate an entire show to trying on shoes and showing off her feet. But, I don't think that's typical.

The models listed on my private cams page are models who either have foot sites or are the ones who are enthusiastic about showing off their feet in these shows. There are even more models that show off their feet during their public cam shows but they don't do private shows. So, they aren't listed.

I can think of only a few that would refuse to show their feet but then again, I don't see most of the shows.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have visited a few sites with webcam shows. I usually request shoe dangling, foot shots, nyloned feet on the desk, etc.

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genie,

I'd love to see you set up webcam shows for your 4CS site! Your oral "talent" is amazing!

Keep it wet & messy baby!

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hey Wu & Sheer!

Thank you both for your cam show feedback. I really appreciate it. I would really like to set up some type of weekly cam show for members (both my websites). The program I first had for 1GF ended up being way too expensive in bandwidth -- so I never pursued it. I know there are cam houses but that doesn't really appeal to me either. I'd much prefer doing members only shows. I still have to figure a few things out, but I am pretty sure that I'll be able to have that available by the springtime. *toes crossed* All input is appreciated!

Love Genie xoxo

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links