Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » Hello!! New Poolside Genie Pix

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello!! New Poolside Genie Pix
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How is everyone? I'm so sorry that I haven't been around lately. :-( But I have read your comments... and I thank you very much for taking the time to post messages for me, and send me emails. :-) I am always happy to hear from my foot friends. I am doing well, but as always we're on a bit of an adventure. I just got back from Canada and we are almost ready to move into our home in Arizona. Lots happening all around, but we are finding the time to get new pics and vids ready for you. Any way, I just posted two new outdoor poolside picture sets on www.1geniesfeet.com ... and I thought that you might like to see a few previews. Here are 3 nice close up pics with a sexy peachy orange pedicure. Hope you'll enjoy them! Bye for now.

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

-

-

-

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmm genie thank you for sharing your gorgeous feet with us, i have been an admirer of your sexy little toes since joining WUs. you were Blessed with a pair of totally hot feet.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a great comeback sexy pictures love the color and poses
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys!!

Thanks for your compliments... You are both very sweet. :-) I definitely enjoyed playing in the pool... I love wet feet.

Have a great weekend,
Take care & toe wiggles, Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE pedicure Genie!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sprd'em
Loyal Member
Member # 25391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sprd'em   Email sprd'em   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic Job. You have the most perfect little feet on the web. I just visited your site and read your article write up. Very intersting. Well done. Oh by the way I think you do some of the best sole side up shots around. Especially when you spread your perfect toes. The pool pic of you spreading your perfect toes sole side up. F A N T A S T I C.
Well done again

Posts: 88 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello there Sheer... How are you doing? Long time no chat -- I'll be sending you an email as soon as I get a chance (probably Monday or Tuesday). I'm glad you liked the peachy pedicure. It was something a little different. :-) BTW, I'll be posting on 4CS on Sunday night. So be sure to check that out too. It is right up your alley. Pretty messy and cummy. ;-) Bye for now and take care.

Hi trukr, Perfect feet?? Awww... that is very nice of you to say. *blush* I appreciate all the compliments. I'll definitely have to do some more sole up with spread toes. I probably don't do that pose as often as I should. As for my articles - I'm happy to hear that you checked them out. Unfortunately I haven't been doing G-Spot for awhile, but it was certainly fun to write about my perspective on foot fetishism. I hope to be able to do some more articles. This past year has been a real whirlwind. Thanks again. Take care.

Love & Toe wiggles, Genie xoxo

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coming from Canada, you're going to love Arizona. No more snow! Sandals all year round ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hey GQguy,

How are you? Well actually I have been back and forth from the US to Canada... we lived in California for a while and I hated it. Way too many people! Actually we have been in AZ for a few months and we went back to Canada to close on our house there. We're not in a house here (in AZ( quite yet... we've been in a garage! Ugh! *Genie melting* But we should be in the house soon and I can't wait for air.. swamp.. something. lol I do like AZ. I even love cactus... gotta watch my tootsies though - they are sharp! lol I won't miss the snow in BC but I will miss the beautiful lakes. I guess it is always a trade off. Are you from Arizona? Any way, thanks for your message and yes... I am going to love being able to wear sandals, and flip flops all year! hehe Bye for now.

Love Genie xoxo

ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I check your forum all the time to see if you have posted anything recently. You give best the Bj's ever and your soles are sooooo sexy. Your husband is one lucky sob. Welcome Back Genie!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hey ChargeR,

Thank you very much. I will be sure to remind Chaos that he is lucky! I have to admit I do spoil him as much as I can. I posted some new content on 1geniesfeet but there is way more new content on 4cocksucking... I hope to get some new material up on both as soon as I can. This forum is a bit quiet too, so hopefully people will post some more and we can get it going again. I will post more new pics on the 11th. It is an anniversary of sorts. :-)

Take care, Love Genie xoxo

P.S - Cool avatar!

ChargeR
Elite Trooper
Member # 2219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChargeR   Email ChargeR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.4cocksucking.com/Cumdoll/Genie_015/

These samples are my favorite from your free site. The way you tell him to lay back and relax, is so hot to me. But if i could make a suggestion, next time keep your feet up so us foot lovers can see your soles. That would be the ultimate.

PS. Happy Anniversary and thanks for the compliment on my avatar. LT's the greatest!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hello ChargeR,

You certainly surprised me by posting a link to one of my free site galleries. lol You are a naughty boy. lol Unfortunately those short samples don't show a lot of sole, but from time to time, I do let 4CS members get a view of my feet while I am giving head. *smiles*

http://www.4genie.com/Galleries/Free-Deepthroat-Movies-015/

The Anniversary that is coming up is -- 6 years on-line with www.1geniesfeet.com I can hardly believe it. I guess time sure flies when you're having fun!

Any way, I'll be sure to show more soles in upcoming 4CS videos. Bye for now. Take care.

Love Genie xoxo

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] Welcome Back, Genie! [Kiss]

Whoa!!! You literally make my mouth water with these pics! [Drool]

Hope u enjoy your weekend! & HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! [Wink]
Shome

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Nice to be back Shome!! Thanks!

How are you doing? Long time no chat. Feel free to send me an email sometime (on my new contact message page on 1GF - as my old email is no longer). I'd love to hear from you and know what you're up to. I'm glad that you enjoyed my pool pics, and the pics in Mikayla's huge sandals (I thought you'd like the compare shots). Maybe one day I can meet her for some real compare pics. But today I do plan on visiting with a girlfriend for some girl girl worship shots... we'll see how that goes. Have a great Sunday and I look forward to hearing from you. Bye for now.

Take care,
Love Genie xoxo

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links