Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Defunct Sites » Genie's Spot » 6 Years On-line!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 6 Years On-line!!
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 7 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! 6 years that we have been on-line with www.1geniesfeet.com I can hardly believe it! My site and my interactions with the foot fetish community have helped me to be more open - both mentally and sexually. You have all helped me to explore and express my foot fetish in such wonderful & often unexpected ways. I can't find the words to thank all my foot fans and friends for your / their on-going support, and encouragement throughout these past 6 years. It is due to your encouragement that 1geniesfeet has lasted this long. I know that at times my site and sets have not been as consistant as you / I - would like, but whenever I thought about throwing in the towel (or the flip flop so to speak) LOL -- my foot friends here on Wu's and on 1GF... have always been there to say the right things... encourage... and ultimately push me to keep going. I especially want to thank my dear Wu, DBear, and Little K... the three of you have become so very important to me (more than you guys know)... and all three of you have been amazing friends and confidants. And last but not least... I need to thank Chaos - my husband, my lover, my partner and best friend!! Without him, none of this would have been possible. I know at first, he was reluctant for us to show our foot love online, but now he certainly sees that it has been healthy and how positive things have flourished -- from this odd type of exposure. :-)The net definitely has its ups and downs... and being in the public domain can be hard, but overall it has been great. There have been many more nice people than negative ones. I would have never imagined 6 years ago that I would be doing the kinky things that I do today... I have come out of my shell and I love expressing my passions the way we do. hehe Any way, I don't want to ramble on. I just want to celebrate 6 great years with all of you... As you have all impacted me one way or another. Thank you again.

Love, Toe wiggles, Sole scrunches & Hugs!!! Your friend, Genie xoxo

P.S - To celebrate our Anniversary, I have a girl friend coming over to take some foot pics and video with me... It should be a lot of fun. :-)

[ August 13, 2007, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: *Genie* ]

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Genie! I think we can all appreciate and admire your perseverance. Heck, If my dream came true I could either be at your feet or have a new picture update from you evrey hour of every day. Of course that would never happen, nor would I expect it from you. That is too extreme and I certainly understand, just like life, the ability to post pictures or come up on the net goes up and down.

In six years, you've probably gone onvacation 12 times and that's not counting life's challenges.

You have always communicated with us and shared information that you didn't have to. It put me at ease to know you were alright and your bones were healing well lol.

So, Genie I am happy you are still around and part of the community (feet and the other site's genre :-). Your longevity is to be commended.

Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Genie and we all hope to see you around for another six!!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

Sheer

Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mohatma,

Thank you for your thoughtful message. You remember my broken foot? I actually broke it twice. Bad Genie. lol I guess I'm not too lucky with my peds. lol Well unfortunately those times while I was away weren't actually vacations... usually moving and stuff, but yes you're right -- I always do my best to let you guys know what is going on with me... the best I can. As busy and crazy as my life gets at times... I always try to find time for my friends. And speaking of my life update - we're going to be out of our temporary quarters in less than a month. I can hardly wait. I think I'm done being a gypsy for awhile. Any way, thanks again and take care!

Hey Sheer... How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been in touch this week. I know I said I would. :-( We just had lots to do after getting back from BC and all. But, I do have a big surprise for you and my members though. I did something today that I have never done before! It was intense! It was wild, and it was an awesome way to celebrate my 6 year site anniversary! I'm not going to tell yet, but I will be posting the video tomorrow... as I don't have time this evening. I really shocked myself!! hehe Bye for now. Ciao.

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool rick
Elite Trooper
Member # 10036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool rick   Email cool rick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six Years! Wow! It does'nt seem that long when I first saw those sexy feet. The web site and you have changed and it only gets better! I remember when you were to shy to do any sexy pictures of yourself. The hubby did most of the writing cause you were shy. lol Now you are as hottest thing out there! That's how I feel. Till today your site is the one and only site I have ever joined. I mainly joined because you had the best personality on the web. Sweet and kind and very very sexy! I have enjoyed being a fan and a friend. Hope you never go away so I can always enjoy you, your feet and that sexy BODY! Thanks again for being great!
Luv Ya [Big Grin]

--------------------
Love those wrinkled soles!

Posts: 312 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello cool rick,

How are you? As always, you are a real sweetheart! You have certainly been a friend for a very long time, and you have seen me come out of my shell. I even surprise myself now. lol I am flattered that you have only ever been a member of one site... 1geniesfeet.com That is a wonderful compliment -- as there are so many foot models, and fetish sites out there in cyber-space. Actually I do have some new plans for 1GF - it is just taking a long time to transfer all my content over. Hopefully my new plans will be complete in the Fall... I think it will make my site much better. Maybe then I'll see you in the realm again. You'll have to let me know what you think when I'm done. Thanks again, bye for now and take care.

Love Genie xoxo

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links