Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Shannon Elizabeth shows her foot clip (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Shannon Elizabeth shows her foot clip
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://rapidshare.de/files/2372862/ShannonElizabethThe-YTHITW.mpeg.html

hope this was not posted already if not enjoy it

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tuonorosso
Board Regular
Member # 3975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tuonorosso         Edit/Delete Post 
ATTENZIONE !! E' UNA GRANDISSIMA CAGATA!!!
EVITATE PURE DI PERDER TEMPO A SCARICARLO....

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn the way Shannon took slipped off her shoe, closed toed, and shoved in that guys lap was downright SEXY. Like a "ohh you appreciate beautiful feet, well here you go!" type of gesture. Who was that guy anyway, reminded me of Enrique Iglesias but wasn't sure. AWESOME clip.

"So I was reading this in the tabloids, youre a foot guy?"

Wonder what tabloids he's been readin...maybe some Wu-bloids??

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would have worshipped her feet on the spot. She does have beautiful feet and I would do anything to kiss them
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LickHerSoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LickHerSoles   Email LickHerSoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
me to and i see the guy before but don't know his name

--------------------
LickHerSoles aka llcoolj58

Posts: 1016 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep...that was Enrique Iglesias...found a article about his "Tonight Show" appearance with a Google search:

quote:
November 3, 2001 - Enrique Iglesias was on the Tonight Show on Friday to perform 'Hero' but the focus turned out to be a hot & horny Shannon Elizabeth who arrived without her loser wannabe actor fiance. Shannon was first quized by Jay for not bringing him along and then being caught in the dressing room with Enrique. Then, after Enrique performed, Shannon boldly offered to kiss Enrique but chickened out. When Enrique talked about having a foot fetish, Shannon's foot was in his hand within 2 seconds. It was apparent Shannon would dump her boyfriend in a second for Enrique. Read here for a full transcript and 2 photos from the show.
http://www.abstracts.net/enrique-iglesias/2001-11.html

Unfortunately the link to the transcript and photos mentioned at the end of the article no longer works...

Can anyone make out what Shannon says at the end of the clip (thanks for that link by the way fawn) after she pulls her foot back from Enrique?

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesguy
Board Regular
Member # 3574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesguy   Email toesguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she said "I need a pedicure"...but then again it might have been "You can suck my toes right now". I'm not sure, but I know which one I'd have chosen at the time.
Posts: 36 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She said something about her feet were on camera, or i cant believe my feet were on camera.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i wish I had been Enrique right at that moment.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didnt know he was one of us.lol

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And she is really good looking too.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice!

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen the beautiful Shannon Elizabeth serve up those delicious feet of hers a few other times on TV. There was some kind of "manly" show on FX a few years ago where Shannon was the guest and during the interview, she put both of her feet right in the guy's lap and had a long foot massage.

What's really amazing to me about this clip though - is the fact that you have a very high profile male celebrity (Enrique Iglesias) publicly announcing (and admitting) to a foot fetish. To me, that was outragous and I've seen him in a whole new light ever since.

As luck would have it, I just happened to be watching that show, the night of this incident.

Another note of interest here is that Shannon Elizabeth is one of those rare girls who wears a toe ring on her little toe. Her little one and it's become something of a trademark of hers. I don't think I've ever seen a photo of Shannon without it.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Axlsinema
Major Player
Member # 4219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Axlsinema         Edit/Delete Post 
it didnt work for me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 153 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intacept     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn....I wanted to see this video clip with Shannon but the link no longer works?

How can I see it?

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links