Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » wow (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: wow
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomcat05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
web page
Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yummy
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeviantMynd
Board Regular
Member # 8925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeviantMynd   Email DeviantMynd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice..very nice only wish we should see more
Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pairs of tootsies.
Pic could have done with rotating the right way up though. [Smile]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice pic man. The only things that could of made it better is if the pic was right side up and if they were lying on their stomachs. I love those type of sole shots.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_licker
Major Player
Member # 4694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_licker   Email soles_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love those sole shots too... [Wink]
Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tomcat05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what would you want to do to the tan girls toes and soles (blue bathing suit) ??? if you had the chance?
Posts: 48 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tomcat05:
what would you want to do to the tan girls toes and soles (blue bathing suit) ??? if you had the chance?

A more challenging question would really be "What wouldn't you want to do..." because I can't think of much at all that I wouldn't want to do to that gal! Right off the top of my head, I'm thinking that I'd like to grab her ankles and suck on her toes while she sucks on the other gal's toes!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

would somebody write an ilustrated story with that pic about sucking the tans girls feet? .....and just curious if anybody wants to share in depth descriptions of what they would do with that girls toes and soles!!!
dashboardfeet
Major Player
Member # 8953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dashboardfeet         Edit/Delete Post 
This link is dead. I wish I could see what everyone was talking about.
Posts: 129 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skippy
Loyal Member
Member # 3951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skippy   Email skippy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
shit i dont see
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

keep trying
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

it should work
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here it is again for those of you who are having trouble loading it:

-

[Cool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tomcat05
Board Regular
Member # 7269

nice
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links