Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » my girlfriends feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my girlfriends feet
Martin Wimbelton
Board Regular
Member # 11634

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martin Wimbelton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi! now here some pics of my girlfriends feet in black/white and color! Want more?
have fun!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let me be the first one to say... WOW!!! [Thud]
These feet are killer. Thsoe plump toes look so delicious and that nail polish fits so nicely.
Very sexy feet indeed with some great arches too!
You are one very lucky man... please pass these compliments on to your girlfriend.
She has really beautiful feet!
Thanks a lot for sharing these! Amazing pictures!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pedlover
Board Regular
Member # 1766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pedlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love those plum, juicy toes! I bet you have fun with those! What size is she?
Posts: 18 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking good to me! thanks for sharing

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleitudeX
Major Player
Member # 15339

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleitudeX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well they do look good in sandals. Got any bare poses? Thanks for puting them up though.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So you came thru on the pictures of the toes and they do not dissapoint me. I think her feet are very sexy and I'm sure you enjoy them.

[Smile]

Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some nice toes

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW! Sexy as hell. Great toes! I MEAN GREAT!!!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some very lovable and very very cute feet! [Thumbs Up] You are a lucky lucky man! Hold on to that girl and for god's sake hold on to those feet! Do you get to do anything with them? Do they do anything to you? [Wink]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spence04
Major Player
Member # 16520

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spence04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
love it!! i need more!!!
Posts: 117 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice:) !!

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet-and I loved the strappy sandals and toe ring. She's a classic foot beauty. Glad she enjoys showing them off.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Do we want more? Are you bloody insane? Of course. And, i hear that many people want "Corgi Rocks" written on her soles.

Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i missed that post...!

nice toes anyway!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links