Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » my asian girlfriend's new heels (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: my asian girlfriend's new heels
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my girlfriend wanted to show off her new shoes for everyone

*PICTURES NOW FIXED*

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ August 09, 2006, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Jak ]

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

[ August 09, 2006, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Jak ]

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey! Jak. Love your posts. your gf has very lovely toes. The shape of her toenails is so nice and cute!! Wish to see them in a higher resolution. Good job.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze_777
Board Regular
Member # 16089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze_777   Email Blaze_777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh wow.. what a lovely feet.. please post more

--------------------
fadingmist@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

aw man, these pics are actually kinda huge, i guess photobucket resized them. sorry about that. i really hate photobucket. anybody know any other places similar that you can do multiple photo uploads?
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics Jak. try imagevenue maybe? I think you can upload 6 at a time there and they stay large.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

whoa, my fault, each pic was over 1 mb, i didnt know i had them at such a high res on my camera when i took them, LOL. I just resized each pic and i'm reuploading them. So enjoy the higher res pics. =)
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jak... I am really looking forward the "high res" pics... It would be nice if we can see her face.... Hope this would be possible
Posts: 94 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Try the thumbnails now, they should be bigger. imagevenue is definitely better. Thanks ozkar. I'm trying to talk her into letting me post her face up here with her feet but right now shes against it. I even did a 3 minute video clip of her dangling her heels and wiggling her toes, but right near the very end i got a good shot of her face in it accidently and she got mad, lol. Sorry everybody.

Lala, check your private messages in a minute.

Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definately worth posting more of! Very pretty feet! [Smile]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fabulous feet, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lala
Loyal Member
Member # 11868

Jak, you love your gf's feet a lot!!! the shape of her toenails are kind of similar to my "pinky toenail" friend. Thanks for the nice posts~! Keep that going~!
luvsexyfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 2413

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsexyfemfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvsexyfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW....She's a keeper! Love to see more. Thanks
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

thanks everybody!
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.. i am speachless.
This is one of the best post i have seen on here in ages!
Those toes and soles are beautiful and perfect to me.
Loving the art work as well... sexy little sandlas and some truly amazing feet right there!
Thanks a lot for sharing you lucky one!
Compliments to your girlfriend... she really has some beautiful toes!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links