Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Andi's Soles "OFF DA HOOK!"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andi's Soles "OFF DA HOOK!"
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yo people, Check these...
Some of my fav POV sole shots of my wife Andi..
Do you all agree??
Check ya later..
d.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fucking hell!! I love your posts matey.

My birthday's coming up. Post some more!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic feet. Loved the color too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drew, Another exquisite post ! If I ma say your wife has some fine soles. I would love too see more [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good shots

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markn
All Pro Poster
Member # 13818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for markn   Email markn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aerodrew, you're previous posts were outstanding, but now you have gotten to the heart of the matter. The soft, kissable soles of a beautiful woman always receive the greatest share of my attention. Though these pics are fantastic, we shall never achieve satisfaction. We shall always chant "More Andi, more. . .more." Thank you are today's dose and feel free to keep spoiling us with this delightful Andi Candy.
Posts: 506 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That 2nd shot in particular just made my day. A perfect nailpolish color on a perfect pair of feet. Stunning as always, Drew & Andi.

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blaze_777
Board Regular
Member # 16089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blaze_777   Email Blaze_777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.. nice feet. but i want to see the nails.

please post some pictures where i can see the skin of her feet with nails.. but no soles

--------------------
fadingmist@gmail.com

Posts: 35 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect perfect perfect thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
777feetloverboy77
Wow.. nice feet. but i want to see the nails.

please post some pictures where i can see the skin of her feet with nails.. but no soles

If you do a search under "aerodrew" or "andi" but only in the subject line...
You will find some toe and toenails shots from some previous posts...
Check em' out brother....

As always, totally appreciate the shouts!!!
d+a

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

hey "craigy boy"
When is your birthday??? throw a few requests at me and we will try our best to give you a little birthday present....
also!!! i gotta recognize "markn" for some of the best replies..like this one...
now this is some funny shit,,, i dont care who you are...
quote:
Originally posted by markn:
I was not excited with the release of Superman part 4, but "Andi's toes, legs, ass and soles Part 2" is a killer sequel blockbuster. It is a visual delight, a powerful epic of a truly heartwarming heroine. Keep the production crew cranking them out. I'll be sitting in a dark corner of the cinema, eating it up like popcorn.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links