Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » do you like my girlfriend`s feet ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: do you like my girlfriend`s feet ?
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you do:)

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/IM000901_2.jpg

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot kisser
Board Regular
Member # 16365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot kisser   Email foot kisser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love them! Have you more pics of them?

Dan

Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sabbathcc
Board Regular
Member # 4127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sabbathcc   Email sabbathcc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes they are sexy
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Havent you posted them before?

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One more [Smile]

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/IM000900_1.jpg

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strawberrry
Board Regular
Member # 15446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strawberrry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are looking nice but the pose sucks, there is no erotism in this picture mate, too bad.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tantalizing, would like to see more.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"here is no erotism in this picture mate" mmmhhh ok ???

Is this better ? : http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/IM000907_1.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/IM000918.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j117/fodfyr23/IM000919.jpg

[Smile]

--------------------

muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How they smell Lars? after a long day in shoes or boots?
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

"How they smell Lars? after a long day in shoes or boots?"

Really nice ( if you are into smelly sweety feet [Smile]

hope you like them [Smile]

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
"How they smell Lars? after a long day in shoes or boots?"

Really nice ( if you are into smelly sweety feet [Smile]

hope you like them [Smile]

Really nice,like what? Can you you describe the smell [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

"Can you you describe the smell"

Her feet smell like Vinegar .
but not a really Strong smell [Smile]

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YEP

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

thank you all [Smile]

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
"Can you you describe the smell"

Her feet smell like Vinegar .
but not a really Strong smell [Smile]

[Mmm] [Mmm] [Drool] thanks nice smell

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links