Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Forced to Sniff: Nylons + Bare

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Forced to Sniff: Nylons + Bare
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
I just made this high-res preview clip of Lia LaBowe (5'8", size 9), who is forcing us to sniff her feet as she directs her speech toward the nasty perverted viewers.

The High-Res Clip, 11 MB, 1 minute:
 -

Plus Some Old Image Grabs (previously posted long ago):
 -  -  -  -

...credited from this Clips4Sale Clip.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Once again Tyler you have outdone yourself. She really gets into it and is very believable.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
thx Lambskin, she definitely acted out this scene pretty nicely. I loved her talent, but I really loved the smell of her feet the most (even though I was supposed to be resisting in this scene), LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, loved the nylon aspect of the film the best.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I can imagine its hard to act like you are being "punished" or don't like it.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links