Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » A Different Foot Lesbian!!!! Check>>>

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Different Foot Lesbian!!!! Check>>>
Rafael_Fetish
Loyal Member
Member # 6864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafael_Fetish   Author's Homepage   Email Rafael_Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk...Guys!!
How are you feeling??
Long time far from this forum, now I'm bringing some different pics for you. I'm sure that you will like these pics!!!
Check...

-
 -
 -

What did you think these pics? I hope you've liked it!
If you want to see more pics checke in our site: MFXVIDEO

I wait for your comments ok?
Have a nice week!!

[ August 30, 2006, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: Calico Jack ]

--------------------
Rafael - www.footworshipbrazil.com

Posts: 79 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The pics are ok, but I prefer women with barefeet.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot kisser
Board Regular
Member # 16365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot kisser   Email foot kisser   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the look of your feet in those hose. I bet they feel amazing to kiss! Great pics!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rafael_Fetish
Loyal Member
Member # 6864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rafael_Fetish   Author's Homepage   Email Rafael_Fetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey fellows!!

Here I am with incredible pics of our best fetish! Those girls are simply amazing guys you have to agree with me and I have to say to you do not forget about our promotion of the labor day, only check it if you want ofcourse! [Tongue] Ok, now I´m going check more at www.footworshipbrazil.com They are waiting for you!!!!

-
 -
 -
 -

See ya´!

--------------------
Rafael - www.footworshipbrazil.com

Posts: 79 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The last pic is great.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links