Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » thank me later( this is so hot)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank me later( this is so hot)
MagicHat420
Loyal Member
Member # 5911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MagicHat420   Email MagicHat420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok you guys will love this milf and 4 part special. this milf has the hottest wrinkled soles and a story that you wont believe. it might even be one of you guys shes taling on the phone to her friend about. and if not i bet alot of us whish it was [Joint]

#1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv6JInvmfhY&mode=related&search=

#2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVw7mezxKdQ&mode=related&search=

#3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnj54Lz0b8&mode=related&search=

#4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8jcND6gfM&mode=related&search=

Posts: 82 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelust
Board Regular
Member # 11647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelust   Email solelust   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW !!!!!!!!!!

Those wrinkled soles are awesome!
Thanks for this great post. Do you have these clips in a fomat that can be saved and played on wmp?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a coincidence. I only dowloaded those clips a couple of days ago. They are so sexy. There is something so hot about her yakking away while revealing those soles to the world.

Naughty things happened in my pants!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I enjoyed the her conversation and foot show. You got to make sale anyway you can, eh? [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovefeet
Board Regular
Member # 1281

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovefeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice find
Posts: 47 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xxxpodophilexxx
Loyal Member
Member # 2486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxxpodophilexxx   Email xxxpodophilexxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doods. Jim4559 is one of us. He runs the Barefootplanet Groups on Yahoo and does some mighty fine work over there...his lady has made me goosh on MANY occasions with sexy soles and long toes.

--------------------
Feets, don't fail me now!

Posts: 95 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chriss
Loyal Member
Member # 17353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chriss   Email Chriss       Edit/Delete Post 
* Y O U T U B E . R E M O V E D . A L L . T H E . V I D E O S ! ! ! *
Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tenebrael
Elite Trooper
Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tenebrael   Email Tenebrael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 459 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ashifechi
Major Player
Member # 16477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ashifechi   Email ashifechi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YouTube SUCKS! Why do they pull a video because a woman is showing her feet, but they show videos of people puking & farting? WTF?

--------------------
Censored

Posts: 215 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ashifechi:
YouTube SUCKS! Why do they pull a video because a woman is showing her feet, but they show videos of people puking & farting? WTF?

Exactly. Violence and other BS is Ok, but showing pretty woman and their feet is soooooooooo traumatic... simply amazing. Glad we have WFL. Thanks, Wu [Fingers Crossed] [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links