Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Scarlet's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scarlet's Feet
FatCat
BANNED
Member # 4037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FatCat   Email FatCat       Edit/Delete Post 
These are some older pics I took of my Freind Scarlet, we had a great time doing this shoot.

http://www.webshots.com/search?query=captfc&source=chromeheader

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatCat
BANNED
Member # 4037

Ohh, my wife's size 6 are on the second page
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey now..for a second there I was REALLY confused.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice feet, on both of them. Loved the foot jewelry and footlets, and the thong sandal shots. Not sure which one was wearing it, but any idea where she found the thick ring on her big toe?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FatCat
BANNED
Member # 4037

the ring on her big toe is a homade piece of jewlry. she loves it but very hard to suck on...lol

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links