Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » **New Model Audrey 9-14-06** (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: **New Model Audrey 9-14-06**
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 2 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HEY GUYS, this is my newest model and friend Audrey, she is/was an exotic dancer and really got into the whole foot thing.Hope you like her!
 -
 -
 -
 - [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
awsome pics bro Wrinklesguy you are truly the wrinkle pimp this girl is hott

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why..thank you! Keep an eye out for my new BHE sponsored website folks..coming soon www.norcalfeet.com ..still under construction but i will make a formal announcement soon!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can't wait man, awesome photos and beautiful women. May I suggest some baby oil every once and a while on these models beautiful wrinkled soles?
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
wrinklesguy mind if i put pics 3 and 4 on my ipod

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Punkluvs:Ya go right ahead..i am sure she will be tickled to death that some dude is getting wood over her feet!!lol She is pretty open minded for sure..and has ALOT of stripper friends that will model their feet, so keep that in mind!

--------------------
 -

rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmmm. Very awesome girl with lovely wrinkled soles.
Good luck in your new site.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome! The 3rd pic is my favorite.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute girl with lovely feet. Loved her toe rings and being able to see her flip-flops in the first photo too!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cute with lovely feet. I've known a couple of exotic dancers who loved the foot guys. Almost all of them were shocked at first, but came to appreciate that extra attention paid to them when they're used to flashing T&A all day. A few girls even loved having those feet rubbed by some of those same people they met having been in heels all day long.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rays
Board Regular
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rays   Email rays   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I trust you'll have some vidclips on the site coming up?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 6 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rays..I'm debating weather or not to, if it's worth the hassle...and also if the models are willing or not, in the meantime, here's a couple more of her to enjoy.These updates won't be up til mid november so stay tuned.
 -
 - <--notice the freckle she has right in the middle of her wrinkles [Evil Grin]
 - [Bow Down]

--------------------
 -

filmfan
Board Regular
Member # 8903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for filmfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TOP TIP
Guys... Avoid sounding like a moron by using superlatives other than "awesome".

Posts: 3 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh yeah..Right up my alley wrinklesguy.Sexy hot brunette with hot willing yummy soles [Drool]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's very sexy.

And you do realise Billabong is a Aussie company?

Just thought i'd mention that.

Top pics!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links