Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » wife's new sandals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wife's new sandals
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ilike sniff smelly nice sandals and kiss beauty feet
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjslicks
Board Regular
Member # 16827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjslicks   Author's Homepage   Email mjslicks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you kissed that sore heel better

--------------------
http://www.newbienudes.com/photos?AT=U&OB=D&SB=mjslicks&ne=y&ref=z532346

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her feet look very nice [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has some sexy feet,nice long sexy toe's too [Thumbs Up]

When I come here to this section of the forum,and see all the wife's and girl friend's feet of the member's here,I'm truely happy knowing those feet here are getting properly serviced [Hump]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Your wife has very pretty feet. I like her long beautiful toes. I can feel that she caresses her feet for a footlover like you. [Hump]
You are lucky [Smile]

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful feet, awesome sandals. Great looking combo. If she were mine I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes, hands, and mouth off them- that's for sure!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happy4me2see
Loyal Member
Member # 6998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happy4me2see   Email happy4me2see   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice sexy feet. Let us know when she is ready to get rid of them after they have been well worn for awhile with her sexy toeprints in them. I'd buy those sandals, thanks for the pictures!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gorgeous!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Nice polish! Great looking arches and soles, love those toes thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links