Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » New Featured Model Nina...Two Thumbs Up!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Featured Model Nina...Two Thumbs Up!!!
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 14 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ninafeat.html

She is very pretty and her sexy size 7.5 tootsies are [Drool] !

My favorite pics out of the set:

-

-
 -

-

-

(can you tell I like her soles? [Wink] )

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She is the girl next door. [Smile]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She has pretty face and feet!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman6900
Loyal Member
Member # 14006

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman6900   Email footman6900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope to see more of Nina with her pretty feet!!!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 57 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bagzie
Major Player
Member # 15815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bagzie   Author's Homepage   Email Bagzie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Definately the girl next door....I'd invite her over to watch a movie, and make sure my coffee table was within easy reach for her to put her feet up, then just sit and watch those toes scrunch and spread while she is distracted by the TV [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin] [Evil Grin] [Drool] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 207 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...i like se in worn flip flops...yeahh
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's awesome- cute girl!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links