Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Foot Fun w/ Frankie F.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fun w/ Frankie F.
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Meet Frankie F. She's Crystal's "lover" as Frankie describes herself. I've been into punk and goth girls lately. They seem to be more open minded towards the foot fetish thing. So much so that Frankie entertained the thought of a foot worship video with Crystal! In the meantime, enjoy a couple pics from this set (Don't forget the video from this shoot in Clips4Sale):

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I've been into punk and goth girls lately. They seem to be more open minded towards the foot fetish thing.
I was actually a punk years ago and many of my female friends still are. Yes, most of them are very open towards "alternative" sexual preferences such as fetishes or gay/lesbian/bi lifestyles.

Frankie looks great...I love her dark style. And her toes are really cute.

Thanks a lot for posting.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow!!! VEry nice milky soft soles and tender toes. [Thumbs Up]

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Frankie looks great...I love her dark style. And her toes are really cute.
She actually did her toes herself!

I also forgot to add that her toes are very yummy as well. It was her first time having her toes in someone's mouth and she giggled quite a bit. I definitely will post the vid from that as soon as I find time to edit.

Cheers,

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I love that polish she did! And you say did it herself?Sounds like you have a great girl there! Thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Yes, most of them are very open towards "alternative" sexual preferences such as fetishes or gay/lesbian/bi lifestyles.

Very interesting- and Frankie looks great. Loved the soles-up shot.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maro2005
All Pro Poster
Member # 14154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maro2005   Author's Homepage   Email maro2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hot feet [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My sites:
www.footlovegirls.com

Buy my latest clip and great bundles on

My Clips4Sale Store
[URL=http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13792]clips4sale.com/studio/13792

Posts: 543 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL..nice sofa! The girl is cute too [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18364 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Smile]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Yes, most of them are very open towards "alternative" sexual preferences such as fetishes or gay/lesbian/bi lifestyles.
Totally. Just a little fun fact...Crystal's boyfriend (Yep. In addition to Frankie.) is completely cool with it. As for Frankie's boyfriend? Well, he used to date strippers so her foot fetish/worship gig doesn't bother him one bit.

Frankie's my new footgirl at the moment. I've got several I need to "interview" in the next several weeks. Definitely looking forward to that!

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I vce had two of my models with a goth/punk style and they were really good and open minded.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Gimme.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great find. She is very cute and those soles and toes... Speechless.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18270 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmmm, mmmmm.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links