Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » diamond , removed the shoes contribution

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: diamond , removed the shoes contribution
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Diamond pretty girl,delicious soles and toes, fabulous legs....in white filthy smelly flip flops..is wonderful!...i want sniff they flips, and suck marvelous toes [Drool] [Jerkoff] [Bump]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Triple H
Major Player
Member # 7930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Triple H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The photos didn't show up.

--------------------
The Game

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's talking about Diamond in the Contributuions section.

I thought about you when I saw that picture of the flip flop, Sayonara. [Laugh]

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links