Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Rate my little feet again ! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Rate my little feet again !
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBT         Edit/Delete Post 
Plus this one taken by my horny boyfriend...

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

And finally this one. My toes were becoming purple in the cold water of an Austrian lake although it was in May. My man warmed them with his tongue after that, it was such a great moment for me !

[IMG]  - [/IMG]

Posts: 25 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

So what do you think guys ? I posted quite a lot of them so I need you to be creative in your comments I (and my man too) can't wait to read your sexy comments !!! Maybe you just don't like my feet...
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think they've very nice feet. Your boyfriend's a lucky guy.

To all those who doubt the sex of BBT's feet, look at ALL the pictures on the other threads BBT has posted - they look pretty female to me.

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

Thanks F18hornet for supporting my little GIRLY feet ! I am glad you like them. I think my boyfriend knows he is lucky according to all the time he spends eating my feet ! But I have to say that I am lucky too because he is the best at licking them ! He gives me orgasms anytime he wants when he holds them in his mouth.
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love your soles, would love to run my tongue from heel to toes.
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

And I would probably love to have your tongue running on my soles ! Even if it would probably be tickly !
ftftsh
Board Regular
Member # 11343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftftsh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow you have beautiful soles
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BBT:
Thanks F18hornet for supporting my little GIRLY feet !

No problem. Wouldn't want anyone to feel unwelcome here or feel afraid to post their pics for any reason.

I have to say that I am lucky too because he is the best at licking them !

I'm sure he gets lots of practice and needs no encouragement! And as to orgasms, good for you - it works the same with me and my g/f - we both get of on it. She's what you might call, 'In Training'!

Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dicky5
Loyal Member
Member # 10026

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dicky5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Every picture is a completely different person.
Posts: 75 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

Icon 10 posted      Profile for BBT         Edit/Delete Post 
dicky5 , you do need to train more ! [Smile]
AZfootman
Major Player
Member # 2374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZfootman   Author's Homepage   Email AZfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love your soles & toes
Posts: 201 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I said this in one of BBT's other posts. This is obviously someone having fun at our expense. These are different feet in each pic, and aside from the original sole shot, not very attractive ones.

I can almost see this person and thier friend sitting at the computer and laughing at the responses.

Pay attention guys. You are being played.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBT
Board Regular
Member # 16995

Yes I'm actually having fun... But that's when I see an Elite Trooper making such Huge of a mistake ! I'm sorry to tell that you're mistaking ! These are my feet, trust me or don't, no matter... I'm glad that you like the first one and sorry to hear that you don't like the other ones but they are from the same person...
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links