Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Some of the best YouTube feet ever

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Some of the best YouTube feet ever
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoKoZOdfKu8

Hot fucking chick.

Hot fucking feet.

Get it while it's hot!

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I watched all 10 of the clips that guy shot of her. She's got nice feet and can pose 'em pretty well. He's just really shakey with his camera. I think there's a little more to it than just bad cameramanship though. It look like he's trying to play off shooting her feet because it sounds like she's trying to just carry on a conversation about an internship or something and he's kind of pretending to follow along and then tells her to just pose her feet in a few different ways. He turns the camera sideways way too much making me think that he's pretending to take still pictures rather than filming video too. On clip 2 she's laying on her stomach just talking with her soles right in the camera not even looking at him. It looks like he takes advantage of the situation to put his snoot right up to her toes to take a sniff as close as possible without touching. I like a sneak for some reason!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I got a message back from the guy about the clips. He had told the girl he was needing to take still pictures of her bare feet for studies in his life drawing class and instead filmed them with the camera on the sly!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha, nice work, especially smelling her feet on the sly.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
she's such a great hot girl. i watched a few more from his sereis too; it's funny to hear the guy asking her to do feet positions that she didn't even realize she just did. she was just being all natural, yet so sexy!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links