Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » College Gurlz

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: College Gurlz
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not one for words. I usually let me photos do the talking but this shoot has a story behind it.

After an unsuccessful day roaming around campus to no avail, I hopped into my car to head home. As I was driving, these two fine ladies caught my attention near a campus eatery/coffee shop. One girl in Uggz and another in flip-flops. They seemed like the right college girls for my site. Problem was that I was on a one-way street, couldn't turn around, and got on the freeway! I swore I'd slap myself silly if I didn't turn around and hunt these ladies down.

Amazingly after "losing" them, I went back on campus and drove by them again! This time, I parked the car (probably illegally) and grabbed my stuff and ran. Looking like a crazed college student, I caught up with them but no in time. Right as I was going to call for their attention they went into a computer lab and I thought that was it--no chance.

I was kinda winded from running all over campus for these girls, so I decided to stick around the bookstore and relax. When I headed for home (again) the two prospectives were outside. This time they were each busy chatting on their cell phones! Argh! You know how girls talk, so I'll let you come to your own conclusion as to how long I had to wait for at least one of them to hang up.

Sufice to say the cute blond got off her phone and I made my way and introduced myself. I told her about being a foot model, which seemed to excite her. "It's not that bad," in reference to other modeling opportunities college girls are given periodically. Her friend in the Uggz finally got off her phone and I updated her on my proposition. After a several minutes discussing the site, I asked for a couple photos of them to check out "the goods" (and to share with you all for your approval). [Smile]

I totally forgot to get their names, but I'll get them as soon as we get together again. Also, pardon the grime on the blonde. But I'm sure some of you dig that. Hehe...
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Both girls are hot. Both pair of feet. Everything in this post is so hot! [Smile]

Great finding! As I can see it worthed the waiting and anticipation!

The dirt in blonde's feet is so arousing and sexy! Get some more of them in there. They are really super!

Thanks fot the many pics!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's what i call a well done job! Thanks for sharing, J.R.! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania!
PS: Perfect soles for the blonde one! [Drool]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that blonde is hot and i like the brunette to
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice. I like slightly grimy soles too.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WWWWOOOOOWWWW [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great stuff, keep it coming

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am a flip flops sniffer. i like a blonde girl in flips
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW!!!! Great Feet! Those girls have some delicious looking feet. Keep it coming.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Humm did you get a chance to catch a wiff of the one's feet that had the boot's on? I bet they most have smelled great [Joint]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Love the blond girl, [Jerkoff]
Great find! Excellent post!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Humm did you get a chance to catch a wiff of the one's feet that had the boot's on? I bet they most have smelled great.
Unfortunately I didn't. It was a quick shoot since they had to go to a group meeting there after.

Fortunately, they were interested in getting together again. So, we'll see where this leads us!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like both girls.

Good job.

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links