Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » 4 seasons Mila's bare feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: 4 seasons Mila's bare feet
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I want to show you this time my experienced bare feet going out in different weather all-the-year-round!
So, enjoy the best pics I chose specially for you!)))
I must admit, the most difficult was to find a spring one, becouse spring in Russia looks more like winter!;0))

-

-

-

-

Let me remind you that you can visit my Barefoot Diary Blog where I post my new bf-pics daily:
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview-diary.html
and the site in general:
http://www.city-feet.com/preview/preview.html

Thank you for your kind attention!
Your Barefoot Mila.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonny orange
Elite Trooper
Member # 7895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jonny orange   Email jonny orange   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all very nice, u have great feet, i still prefer the winter 1 tho, i love feet in snow, thanks and keeep up the good work x

--------------------
may feet rule us all!

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very artistic, Mila... Love your winter look!Aaaaaa... and your outfit, too! [Tongue]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]
PS: I'll have some Vivaldi for you tonight, thanks for reminding me that! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Love all the shots and poses! Your feet are beautiful as ever Mila! Thanks for the pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The top one is my favorite for the happy carefree expression on your pretty face! [Smile]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
feet look sexy as ever
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker83
Major Player
Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ochen horosho!

--------------------
Music is the language of the heart, the sound of the soul. The more we understand it, the deeper the listening experience becomes.

Posts: 206 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
What a nice year you make! You should do a calendar.

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Mila   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much, guys!))))
I'm very pleased you liked my idea!
& about the calendar - thanks a lot for a very creative approach! ;0)

Posts: 230 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

What season bf-pics you prefer in general, BTW???
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Summer... [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]
Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinleiden
Board Regular
Member # 17246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinleiden   Email martinleiden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Mila,

Your pics are great. I like your feet. I hope to see much more pictures of you. I like winterpics the most.

Martin

Posts: 9 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

Antigonas loves summer!) That's just great!!! So do I!
Barefoot Mila
Major Player
Member # 12518

quote:
Originally posted by martinleiden:
Dear Mila,

Your pics are great. I like your feet. I hope to see much more pictures of you. I like winterpics the most.

Martin

Thanks a lot, Martin!)
You'll see them for sure ;0) !

antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

--------------------------------------------------
QUOTE: Originally posted by Barefoot Mila:
Antigonas loves summer!) That's just great!!! So do I!
--------------------------------------------------

Can we move together in Florida?!? Or... i don't know... somewhere in Canarians or Caribbeans?!? Just pick up the place! Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaase, Mila! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links