Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » big beach feet.. sweetstink !! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: big beach feet.. sweetstink !!
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to admit I tried and tried to see your point system when rating your feet but I just couldn't give you anything less than an 11 out of 10! [Cry]

Maybe my math is off...

[Joint]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your rating system is good but it misses the killer ellement - attitude !
that aces all other factors in my book.

i can agree with you that fat small stubby feet are not sexy at all - for me that is - i know that is the perfect recipie for some guys !

however, i have liked small feet , big feet , long toes and short toes but the killer ellement is attitude !

you have it and that makes you a 10.

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
all I can say is wow !! thanks guys, I love the kind words.. the foot fetish community is enriched with the right kind of people!!

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love you britney!
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links