Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Matures 2 ! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Matures 2 !
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Came across these, And have been storing them up for all you mature foot lovers ! lol Enjoy
 -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justfeet
Board Regular
Member # 17517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justfeet   Email Justfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great set, what I especially love are the wrinkles on the soles as women age...ummm
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_licker
Major Player
Member # 4694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_licker   Email soles_licker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
perfect feet. i especially enjoyed the soles!! keep them comin!! [Smile]
Posts: 108 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She's really well preserved. Everything looks fine and in peak condition.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
javad
Member # 17059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for javad   Email javad   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There needs to be hundreds of posts like this!

I love to see the soles of older women!

They have so much character and a delicious quality that just makes you want to sink your teeth into them.

Anyone with more, please post!

Posts: 1 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome post! I've seen a few other previews from that site with some other hot MILFS, I'll try to post some up here on this thread.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very good!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
# 3,4 (RRS), and 5(RRS) are [Drool] [Mmm] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the third picture [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumplin
Loyal Member
Member # 2741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumplin   Email crumplin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus christ Im building myself up to look at Matures 3...........about to explode..
Posts: 88 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! If she is mature now.. I wonder how she d look like in her 20s! Real sex bomb!
Great photos!

Thanks!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful lady with some killer feet!
Once again the hugest thank yous for sharing these!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks guys ! Glad that you share my love of the mature foot ! More to follow ! Somtime soon [Tongue]
Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah she's hot.Every inch of her looks very yummy.Those feet of hers are too perfect.She takes care of em.Very yummy soles and toes! [Drool] Ya gotta also love all those older chicks who have hot feet and are hip and got the toe ring working and all and... oh man....Awesome post,thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
evidence
All Pro Poster
Member # 3924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for evidence   Email evidence   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome thanks
Posts: 742 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links