Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Asian EX-girlfriend's feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Asian EX-girlfriend's feet
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hate to break the news to all her fans but me and my girlfriend broke up shortly after we took these pictures about a month ago. She was really excited about her first french pedicure and wanted me to take pictures of them. Good news though, i have a new girlfriend, also asian, so asian foot fans keep an eye out. But unfortunately this will be the last post from these specific pair of feet. Enjoy.

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -
 -

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow... thos are some very pretty feet with very full toes. Mmm... nice [Drool]
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Benji
All Pro Poster
Member # 1757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Benji   Email Benji   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear that though dude... I know what its like to lose a girl with nice feet, and well... losing a good girl too. Hope your new gf is just as good and better!
Posts: 626 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justfeet
Board Regular
Member # 17517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justfeet   Email Justfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jak,sorry to hear about ur breakup. But those are some smoking feet. The toes and the fingers ...I have seen a lot of feet pics...ur asian gf's feet tops it all.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
iluvfeet4me
Hall Of Famer
Member # 12488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for iluvfeet4me   Email iluvfeet4me   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dang it's gotta be hard to part from those pretty feet. Good luck with your next girl.
Posts: 1492 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some lovely soles...To bad for the break up.

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear you will be missing out on these,, she has beautiful soles and nails...
Well everything happens for a reason... one door shuts and another opens..
Hang in there bro.

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
honestly i was the one that did the breaking up. as beautiful as her feet are and as nice as she is, i knew it wasn't gonna last forever, so theres a point and time where you have to decide to move on. We were going on 3 years, and im only 20 years old, thats long enough. Thanks everybody. If i do talk to her again ill pass along the comments.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the pics and sorry for your breakup. She has beautiful feet.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear of your breakup Jak. She has beautiful feet. Onwards and upwards mate.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links