Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » (asian) my gf's "breath taking" toes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: (asian) my gf's "breath taking" toes
chou
Board Regular
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chou   Email chou   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
here's a pic of my gf's foot i took with my digital camera... nice and clear..so close up that i can almost smell her toes just from the pic.
she's 100% pure asian by the way..she's from hong kong... check out some sweet ass yummy cantonese toes ..tell me how yall think.
i've been busy at nights with this picture whenever she's not around. love it so much

-

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Show us a top down view first, that's a crappy angle.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcomes
Major Player
Member # 2747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcomes   Email footcomes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"Show us a top down view first, that's a crappy angle."
Posts: 216 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
italianfootlover
Loyal Member
Member # 16031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for italianfootlover   Author's Homepage   Email italianfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got some pics of her soles ?

--------------------
I'm an asianfeet addict... I got nothing more to say.

Posts: 93 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chou
Board Regular
Member # 3347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chou   Email chou   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this was my first post ever and as a newbie here i was quite disapointed at the respond from whoever the hell that's called "Rae124" and "footcomes"
if you're a foot lover , you should love the look of feet no matter what angle it is... you shouldn't even belong here if that angle doesn't satisfy you.
so show some friggin respect, Rae124 + footcomes.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
Show us a top down view first, that's a crappy angle.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like she has really nice toes! Would love to see some sole shots too!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kino
Board Regular
Member # 17418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kino   Email kino   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice feet! my ex was from HK, btw. nice sense in woman [Wink]
Posts: 3 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nice toes! Great pic

Thanks.

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what size
are they?

Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great picture.. she sure does have some amazing toes!
Love the plumpness of those perfect toes!
Thansk a lot for sharing that pic with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chou
Board Regular
Member # 3347

thanks a lot for all of you guys' support. =D
as in returns i'm gonna take a few shots of her top down view, and her soles pictures for you guys soon
by the way her size is 6.5us size

MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pic, btw its one of my favourite angles and often overlooked.
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links