Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Aida's Sexy Feet!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Aida's Sexy Feet!!!
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are the VERY SEXY feet of Aida on my site. 10 out of 10 in my opinion.

Mark
www.geocities.com/thehappyabbotts/home.html

-  -  -  -  -

Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aida's feet are truely hot.Love her high arches,and the polish on her beautiful toes sets it off [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aida's feet are truely hot.Love her high arches,and the polish on her beautiful toes sets it off [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
OMFG! Her feet are stunning! I love her soles! Keep posting more pics of her feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark34
Elite Trooper
Member # 8361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark34   Author's Homepage   Email Mark34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can tons of pics of Aida's feet on my site...all free of course...plus I'll post some more here.
Posts: 318 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links