Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Self sucking! hot.. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Self sucking! hot..
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Pictures for you to see!! Please resond, I will answer all questions or comments!

Brit

-
 -
 -
[img] www.britneysweetstink.com/tgp/Jmagg/IMG_6122.jpg [/img]
 -
 -
 -
 -

New free clip just for you here!!
http://clips4sale.com/?108

My dvds are not priced lower go get some!
http://www.videos4sale.com/?108

hot feet pictures from me to you!
http://www.pixxx4sale.com/108

my website click below
www.britneysweetstink.com

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Mmm] Looks like wine and toe's go good together
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those feet need to be served with a fine merlot [Hump]
Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.. i do have to say that it has been a long time since i have been this amazed by a post on here!
Those feet, those toes, that face.. all so perfect!
Truyly a beauty from head to toe... and especially those toes... so delicious (i bet)! [Smile]
Thanks a lot for sharing those great shots with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britt ............... You ARE SO HOT !!! Your feet and 'tude are IT for me!!!!!! You in "The Pose" with your Creativity involved ........will do it for me!!! Please !!? I will worship you and your feet forever !!! (i wish !!!!!!!) ! Please do "the pose" ??? !!!!!! [Bow Down] [Thud] [Hop]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
wow.. i do have to say that it has been a long time since i have been this amazed by a post on here!
Those feet, those toes, that face.. all so perfect!
Truyly a beauty from head to toe... and especially those toes... so delicious (i bet)! [Smile]
Thanks a lot for sharing those great shots with us!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Thanks Feetness! I'm not sure I believe you, but I'll take the compliment... I enjoyed having these picture taken! When I was done sucking my toes I was VERY Horny.. I had to get my man toy to pleasure me after that session.

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Live For Feet
Major Player
Member # 1064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Live For Feet   Email Live For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Britney, you are unbelievable. I LOVE YOU!

--------------------
All I want for Christmas is Heather Stewart.

Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Britney--you are absolutely a 10 in all ways possible (and I am hard to please--I don't give many 10's)

I bought one of yer clips once--the one where yer tied and tickled and say to yer man at the end "You fuckin suck!" I loved it!

I'd like to see a photo set of you really sucking and slobbering over yer toes. I mean like real deal sucking, not gently licking like this set.

What do yer toes taste like, and have you ever sucked another person's toes?

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Thanks Feetness! I'm not sure I believe you, but I'll take the compliment... I enjoyed having these picture taken! When I was done sucking my toes I was VERY Horny.. I had to get my man toy to pleasure me after that session.
Hehe... Britney, you really are so sweet!
You can sure believe what i wrote... complete 10 out of 10! But I am glad you at least accepeted the compliment.
And the man toy??? what are you trying to do here to us... tease us to death?!?!? [Wink]
Be sure to keep those posts coming britney... we all sure love them!

Feetness [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

I will keep the pics coming I promise babe! Thanks for the kind words.

--------------------

-

downsish
Board Regular
Member # 17849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for downsish   Email downsish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brit, those feet are probably the sexiest ones i ever seen. Do Kiss from Belgium. (Yep, européan fans [Big Grin] ) Will you make a foot and jeans series soon ?
Posts: 32 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Yes I will babe, thanks for the suggestions!

--------------------

-

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi brit ...i wany sniff your feet and smelly thongs sandals...yummyyy
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoonerFootFan
Loyal Member
Member # 2988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoonerFootFan   Email SoonerFootFan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have definitely become my favorite model in the past few weeks. I was just thinking to myself how much I'd like to see a set like this. Beautiful!
Posts: 88 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are truly glorious photos, Britney. thanks again.

P.S. I love you're avatar pic too!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links