Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Soles of Silk - Madison's Does the Dishes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Soles of Silk - Madison's Does the Dishes
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone,

All you Madison fans out there are going to love this set. This, in my opinion, is her best set on the site to date. She looks adorable in this one as she sits on the counter in blue jeans, getting them and her long size 8 1/2 soles soaked and soaped as she does the dishes.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Bow Down] Holy s**t

Great combination, soapy soles, toes, model, shot = perfect!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that first pic is amazing!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gerardam68
All Pro Poster
Member # 13258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gerardam68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
edible....suckable...

--------------------
Can you imagine a world without beautiful female toes? Neither can I.

Posts: 727 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen patrick have girls spread a whole lot of stuff on girls toes but the soap gots to be the sexiest spread ever!
Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
beautiful toes....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice very original polish color and nice clean feet.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Madison is the finest model you have !

love the polish and the attitude.

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,

Glad you all enjoyed these shots of Madison. I think her feet look soooooo hot and this set shows them off perfectly.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome feet!!!! 2nd pic is amazing

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
Wow that first pic is amazing!

I'll second that!! Beautiful toes- beautiful nail color! Look fantastic covered in soap bubbles.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil_cbt_lover
Major Player
Member # 2341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil_cbt_lover   Email lil_cbt_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
those pics are totally awesome ... i'd love to worship her feet
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Nutslave,

Yeah man, I was supposed to be smelling those two size 8 1/2 feet straight out of her tennis shoes (with no socks) after she had worn them to work all day long earlier. She allowed me to do this once before, but when she pulled off her shoes it was outside at a park where we were shooting so I wasn't able to really get to sniff them too much. I had asked her a week or so prior to doing the shoot above to do the same thing, knowing we'd be shooting indoors and she agreed. We putzed around too much before the shoot and she pulled off her shoes/socks upstairs while I set up my lights and she had the soap and water going before it clicked that all that nice foot scent had just been wasted! [Cry]

Patrick

P.S. I told her she owes me this again! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've always been a huge Madison fan.

Very pretty girl.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links