Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Hot Hot feet ! Giant big pretty feet.. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hot Hot feet ! Giant big pretty feet..
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by feetness:
oh wow! Britney once again you leave me speachless!
I think i speak for everyone, when i say that we have ome to expect nothing but this superb quality of foot pictures!
And this set is no exception! Amazing soles and toes! Especially in that shot where you pic up the toy with your toes.. yummy!
Thank you so much for continuously teasing us so nicely over the past few months.
All the best wishes for x-mas and the happiest and best new year you can have!
And don't keep us waiting for too long! [Wink]

Feeetness [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for the wonderful kind words.. Merry Christmas to you as well! I love giving back to the foot world they always have given to me!

Love ya

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a1c4pwn3drw
Board Regular
Member # 18370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a1c4pwn3drw   Email a1c4pwn3drw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
god a footjob from you would feel so great. do you get french pedicures?
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1LegMan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1LegMan   Email 1LegMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a beautiful gal [Cheers]

--------------------
"My classmates would copulate with anything that moved, but I never saw any reason to limit myself."

Posts: 1194 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links