Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Dita walking barefoot in the harbour

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dita walking barefoot in the harbour
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dita and I were down at the harbour when she took off her shoes and walked barefoot.

I naturally took out the camera to film her [Wink]

Here are some video stills.

You can see more at Toes-in-Action Video Clips

Cheers,
-Hal-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flippin' sweet! Thanks Hal!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omg!!1 don't walk around outside with those beauties! they'll get all rough :'(
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Feeties:
Omg!!1 don't walk around outside with those beauties! they'll get all rough :'(

They'll only get rough without tender lovin' care...and who among us wouldn't want to give this pretty girl's feet some serious attention? [Wink]

Excellent pics Hal! Dita is a real looker, and seeing her going barefoot really seals the deal! [Mmm]

Only gripe I have is that you can see her removing her shoes. I know women wear shoes sometimes (this isn't a perfect world afterall), but it kinda' hampers the barefoot fantasy seeing it in pics. Have her fooling with her shoes OFF camera first, and then HIDE those ghastly shoes away during the shoot! [Cool]

Thanks for the pics though Hal! Dita is a hottie I would sure like to see a whole lot more of! [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice Pics Hal. She has a sweet innocent look about her.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
great:)

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishExtra
Major Player
Member # 12999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishExtra   Author's Homepage   Email FetishExtra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
very nice pics thanks Hal

--------------------
Fetishextra Clips

Posts: 106 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rafael
Elite Trooper
Member # 6152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rafael   Author's Homepage   Email rafael   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice caps. You are doing right. [Thumbs Up]

Rafael

--------------------
www.footlifestyle.com

Posts: 449 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really think they are amazing pics!
 -

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great shots, love the anklet!!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice vid stills. I like her soles a lot and her style. Classy girl [Smile]

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot, guys.

quote:
Only gripe I have is that you can see her removing her shoes. I know women wear shoes sometimes (this isn't a perfect world afterall), but it kinda' hampers the barefoot fantasy seeing it in pics. Have her fooling with her shoes OFF camera first, and then HIDE those ghastly shoes away during the shoot!
There were actually some requests for this. And I like it too...I love seeing a girl take off her shoes & socks and continue walking barefoot.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice........I like to see pics of 'real' looking girls going barefoot. That 3rd pic is my fav. She looks so natural......nothing overposed. Just a cute smile and some pretty feet.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
There were actually some requests for this. And I like it too...I love seeing a girl take off her shoes & socks and continue walking barefoot.

That's cool. To each his own. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links