Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Glamor Shot of My Wife's Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Glamor Shot of My Wife's Feet
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For lack of a better description, here are a few "glamor" shots of my wife's feet. Hope you all enjoy!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
These are a little gritty, but I definitely appreciate the fine art work [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This was one of the first sets I took of her feet, didn't really know what I was doing with that old 35mm, over time I have gotten a little better.....I hope

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
your wife has great feet ... you are so lucky!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
your wife has great feet ... you are so lucky!

Thanks Seve60, glad you liked them [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WOW lucky man!! Totally hot feet dude just wish there was more of her to see she has to be absolutely gorgeous

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
WOW lucky man!! Totally hot feet dude just wish there was more of her to see she has to be absolutely gorgeous

There are most post of her under my name "feetlover2" check em out and enjoy [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

weakforfemfeet
Major Player
Member # 4845

Icon 1 posted      Profile for weakforfemfeet   Email weakforfemfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love the red polish and milky feet, great post!

Thanks

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
I love the red polish and milky feet, great post!

Thanks

Phil

Thanks for the nice comments Phil, Glad you enjoyed them. These shot are actually about 5 or 6 years old.

--------------------

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice feet! Also loved the anklet and toe ring!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Very nice feet! Also loved the anklet and toe ring!

Yea I thought those were a nice touch, thanks for the nice comments [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links