Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Sole Shots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sole Shots
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A few mentioned they wanted to my wifes soles. So here are some sole shots of my wife LO (her intitials) soles. Enjoy [Thumbs Up]
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
http://img126.imagevenue.com/loc577/th_19852_100_0207_123_577lo.JPG[/IMG][/URL]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey

Keep em commin [Smile]

Can I ask what size they are, they look awesome to me, love the redness to her soles, thanks for posting!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
Hey

Keep em commin [Smile]

Can I ask what size they are, they look awesome to me, love the redness to her soles, thanks for posting!

Phil

Phil,
She is a size 6

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great looking feet. Really liked the shorts and barefeet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FetishExtra
Major Player
Member # 12999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FetishExtra   Author's Homepage   Email FetishExtra   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lucky you are [Smile] nice soles...

--------------------
Fetishextra Clips

Posts: 106 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wonderful soles, thanks for sharing! [Thumbs Up]
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gimme
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gimme   Author's Homepage   Email Gimme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome soles!
thanks for sharing!

--------------------
 -
 -

http://www.images4sale.com/1946
http://www.clips4sale.com/1946
http://www.videos4sale.com/1946
http://www.myspace.com/greekfemalefeet

Posts: 2491 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Thanks for all the nice comments, glad you all enjoyed the pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awsome soles! I love the pink color of them. Do they smell as sweet as they look?

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by moman:
Awsome soles! I love the pink color of them. Do they smell as sweet as they look?

MoMan

MoMan,
Yes they smell every bit as good as they lokk! Gald you enjoyed the pics [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet your wife soles are soft, aren't they? They look like they are to me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
I bet your wife soles are soft, aren't they? They look like they are to me.

Yes they are very soft [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links