Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » Size 10 Soles of Tall Surfer Gal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Size 10 Soles of Tall Surfer Gal
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an upscale mainstream 5'10" model (& part time TV show host) who would never be caught dead modeling her feet. But I guess when you just move to an expensive location and you need the money, some things are negotiable, LOL

She was a little freaked out by some of the kinkier things I had her do too. This, of course, wasn't one of them [Wink]

-  -

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haw haw! (Nelson laugh) Gotta love it when woman that normally is in a "respectable" position has to whore her feet out to Tyler for some dough! What were the kinkier things you subjected her to???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thats a shame, she has very nice feet. She should model more for you. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
Haw haw! (Nelson laugh) Gotta love it when woman that normally is in a "respectable" position has to whore her feet out to Tyler for some dough! What were the kinkier things you subjected her to???

gotta love coersion. I had her do various implied boy/girl scenes where her feet were used to mimic forms of domination to a guy. Two short examples off the top of my head would be standing on a mannequin head for balance and gripping the camera's nose POV style like it's the viewer.

Will probably have her model again feetlover, will just need to twist her arm enough to get her to do real boy/girl scenes next time so I can smell her feet right up on my nose (instead of close by or thru her shoes when she was getting changed [Wink] )

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck with that Tyler, I hope she will be a willing participant for you! btw, who is the girl on your avitar, she has very nice feet, can we see more of her? [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Tyler

Great stuff, this model is beautiful!!

The models who are persuaded are often the best!

Let us know how this develops!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
feetlover, the girl in my avatar is Linda Byrd, a fitness/triathlon chic. There's more free ones of her here and here in the green borders.

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
The models who are persuaded are often the best!

Let us know how this develops!

thx Phil, will definitely let ya know how things go in the future. Luckily, I filmed like 16 different scenes with her already so there's plenty on tape, but I do wanna get some scene where my tongue or nose gets a piece [Wink]

Hopefully that will be sooner than later. I've got a strategic plan for this though and will definitely share more of her down the line [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love this simple, but inviting (suck my feet) pose, Tyler. [Woot] [Joint] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Thanks Tyler She is hot and has very sexy feet! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links