Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 06 » She REALLY loves her man!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: She REALLY loves her man!
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The clip you're about to see, while following the rules of the forum, is seriously INTENSE and NOT for the squeamish! Download it at your own risk.

Final warning...severe intensity ahead!

http://rapidshare.com/files/7164343/Walkin_Gaunlet_121106short.rm.html

As far as I can tell everything was consentual, and apparently this lady really loves her man to fulfill a fantasy like this!

Wonder if she's got a twin sister that's single? [Big Grin] [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post 
too bad i don't have a .rm player...
thanks for the vid though..

Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, that was a big turnoff for me. nothing could be worse to see my woman in pain like that. but of course to each his own. but damn, thats some crazy shit. haha
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, that sadistic bastard kept repositioning the mousetraps to be right in front of her feet!!

I thought she was a sexy woman, and I would certainly love to tongue bath her tender feet after all that torture. Man he is one lucky guy, but she certainly is not a lucky gal. I would love to introduce her to my snake that doesn't bite

Thanks for the clip

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh yeah her toes were nice though. lol
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad y'all got some enjoyment out of the clip! [Thumbs Up]

quote:
LOL, that sadistic bastard kept repositioning the mousetraps to be right in front of her feet!!
[Laugh] I know, I lost count of how many times that guy scooted those mouse traps around.

quote:
I thought she was a sexy woman, and I would certainly love to tongue bath her tender feet after all that torture.
Same here Brother Tyler...for me (and apparently you too) that's the second part of the fantasy...getting to pamper her and baby her feet after such an ordeal. She'd be so timid and vulnerable, you'd get to be the guy providing the relief...man! [Mmm]

quote:
but damn, thats some crazy shit. haha
You ain't kidding Brother Jak! That's why it takes a VERY SPECIAL lady to be willing to do something extreme like that for you. I don't even know this guy and girl, but I hope he truly loves and appreciates the woman he's got. This babe is beautiful as well as a real TROOPER! Women like her certainly don't come along everyday!

quote:
too bad i don't have a .rm player...
Just go here and download the free version Bro!
http://www.real.com/
It should be available and ready to download right there on the front page. Happy downloading. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links