Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Legs 'N Arches (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legs 'N Arches
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For those who love women with the prettiest set of legs and high arched feet... here are a pair of photos by 3 of my all time favorite ladies with the prettiest arches ever known in the foot fetish universe--

Sexy LEXI
 -
 -

TINA MARIE
 -
 -

and RACHEL AZIANI
 -
 -

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yum, Yum [Mmm] [Drool] !

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...and then some. [Mmm]

--------------------
Tony

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow Tony, those were something else! I love Lexi's blue nailpolish, the anklet she's got on, and the angle of her legs in that 2nd shot of her. I love Tina Marie's smokin' body and the angle of her legs & feet in the 2nd shot of her as well. And, I can't think of anything at all that I don't love about that 1st Rachel pic from the blonde hair to the revealing denim skirt to the awesome metallic red nailpolish she's got on. Fabulous stuff!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Thanks for that great comment, CJ. I truly enjoy each of the pix of the almost revealing Rachel, the super seductive Tina Marie and... of course... the ultra sexy Lexi.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Tony

deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blue on blue really caught my eye but the picture on the deck showing off her arch and point........wow.......

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhon
Major Player
Member # 8013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhon   Email jhon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Thud] Omg really nice pics . [Mmm]

--------------------
www.footfetishdirectory.com

===feet feet & feet===-

~He Mi$$ I Can Leak You Pretty Feet~

Posts: 100 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks everyone! I love the heels both Lexi, and Rachel have on.. very sexy [Wink] .. I love a sexy pic, that's "showin off" a pretty set of feet.. thanks again!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Legs and feet' Is there anything better? And you posted 3 great examples of that. Thanks Tony for posted these sexy babes-- Tina, Lexi, and Rachel ---- [Mmm]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tina and Lexi are just so lovely. Lexi is just so sultry, and Tina is gorgeous, classy, and, well, gorgeous.

Thanks Tony, and thanks to the girls.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleslurp
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleslurp   Author's Homepage   Email soleslurp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
AAAHHHHH!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] Shit I couldn't hold back,these pics are smokin hot [Drool] Man I love the Catwomen pose that Lexi struck in the her 2nd pic [Tongue] Her sexy legs and the blue polish on her amazing feet are unreal [Eek!] Tina and Rachel are looking killer.I'm loving their smooth legs [Mmm] Tony you picked a perfect title for you post ,cause Legs and arches are all up in these picks.Wow you can drive a truck under Tinas skyhigh arches [Laugh] Damn she's hot [Jerkoff]
Posts: 1937 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
Legs and feet' Is there anything better? And you posted 3 great examples of that. Thanks Tony for posted these sexy babes-- Tina, Lexi, and Rachel ----

Anytime, 2spy. These ladies really more than just great examples. I love 'em all as much as we all do.

--------------------
Tony

Tina Marie
Foot Model
Member # 3407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tina Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Tina Marie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Kiss] Thank you so much!

--------------------
Tina Marie

Posts: 362 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr.Stilletos
Board Regular
Member # 8494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Stilletos   Author's Homepage   Email Mr.Stilletos   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mmm mmmm,i loved the blue strappy sandals as well with the blue polish.Sexy as i say,great legs to top it all off,yummy

--------------------
My own blog:
http://blog.askjolene.com/Mr_Stilletos

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Board Regular
Member # 6596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 001254     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooo those are very nice feet
Posts: 2 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links