Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » Myndi Fox (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Myndi Fox
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys remember Myndi Fox?

-  -  -  -
 -

-  -  -

Does anybody have any more pics/clips of her high arched feet?

There was an awesome footjob clip floating around but I havent seen it in a long time.

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by eff:
You guys remember Myndi Fox?

With feet like those, how could I forget her! That 2nd shot across in the top row was my personal favorite of the bunch. Gorgeous calves, feet, toes, nailpolish, ...

Just perfect!

[Drool]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crumplin
Loyal Member
Member # 2741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crumplin   Email crumplin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, but I would love to get aquanted!!, those dusty soles shots do me in. [Jerkoff]
Posts: 88 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quite possibly the best arch I have ever seen. Her skin looks a bit dry but otherwise her arches are to die for!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoftSoleLover
Board Regular
Member # 3625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoftSoleLover         Edit/Delete Post 
Myndi had it all. Great arches and wide wrinkled soles. I miss her.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antigonas
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for antigonas   Email antigonas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boy, she has some serious soles! [Smile] Thanks for reminding!
All the best from Romania! [Smile]

Posts: 2379 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Myndi's feet. She is the first foot model i fell in love with when i first started to surf the net for high arches years back.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Jerkoff] Love the 4th and 5th one
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good looking soles.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll NEVER forget Myndi Fox!!! She has been at the top of my list since the late 90's. Her arches are the best!

Bondo

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's the deal with www.feeture.com ??

They dont update their webpage, clips page or anything.

Have any of you heard any news about the site?

(oh yeah...I'm still waiting for some Myndi Fox clips if anybody has a few [Wink] )

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post 
DF has a Clips4Sale store, but sadly they don't have any Myndi vids posted in it (last I checked anyway). They still have VHS/DVD videos of her for sale on www.feeture.com though.

Wow, my last post in this thread is over a year old. Myndi still ranks supreme with me though.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet mode
Elite Trooper
Member # 15780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet mode   Author's Homepage   Email feet mode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember her perfectly. She has one of the most exquisite arches on the net.

--------------------
"To be good is not enough when you dream to be great"

Posts: 485 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OmI-_K6vpls

-

-
 -

Bootster
Hall Of Famer
Member # 25021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SUPERB!!!!
Posts: 1907 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links