Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 07 » britney spears soles with pic sorry (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: britney spears soles with pic sorry
punkluvsfeet101
Board Regular
Member # 11837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet101   Author's Homepage   Email punkluvsfeet101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn britney spears has some of the sexyiest soles ever [Jerkoff]

-

what do u all think

--------------------
 -

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticbluebmw
Board Regular
Member # 5150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticbluebmw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Puke]
[Puke]
[Puke]
[Puke]
[Puke]

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Martial Law
All Pro Poster
Member # 2564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Martial Law   Email Martial Law   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Quite curious as to how those sexy wrinkles would feel against a sensitive body part actually.
Posts: 517 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL, mysticbluebmw apparently wasn't enamored with that particular shot, but alas that pic (although not old at all) is still generally regarded as a classic already in the online foot fetish community. It's generally referred to as "the Britney sole shot". Personally I'm partial to her thighs as I find them simply magnificent.

[Mmm]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack8
Board Regular
Member # 10504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She self admittedly loves to have her feet kissed aswell.
Posts: 48 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
britney's feet are very contreversial in the foot fetish community, there are people who are obsessed with them, and people who are disgusted with them. i tend more towards the obsessed.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are very very sexy soles!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cool picture never seen it b4 thanks for that had a good tug over it

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure most of us are well aquainted with this pic. I know i've seen it posted here before, accompanied with the debate over where or not her feet are hot.
Personally, if she shoved her feet in my face, I'd feel obliged to lick her soles and suck her toes, but thats me. I don't like her music or some of the things she's said, but, I think her feet make the grade.
Thats me! [Cool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, whats so bad about her feet?? They smell bad [Mmm] [Evil Grin]
Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They are ok
Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know that picture

i think that picture is the best of Britney's soles pictures [Smile]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would smell her feet when they stink anytime. Damn she is so fine and I think a fine woman and stinky feet go well together.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Her soles are sooo hot but her toes kill it.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by thosetoes:
Her soles are sooo hot but her toes kill it.

I think that's the general consensus when it comes to Britney Spears' feet. At the moment, she's got horrible looking toes and nails. Once upon a time, though, I remember her toes and toenails looked quite suckable, but this was pre-Federline. That bastard ruined her.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links